Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The logic of the incel hunter

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Ever noticed how incels are beginning to get demonized and persecuted in similar ways that the mythological witches of bygone eras were?

The logic of the witch hunter is very simple, Mencius Moldbug explains:

It has hardly changed since Matthew Hopkins’ day. The first requirement is to invert the reality of power. Power at its most basic level is the power to harm or destroy other human beings. The obvious reality is that witch hunters gang up and destroy witches. Whereas witches are never, ever seen to gang up and destroy witch hunters. By this test alone, we can see that the conspiracy is imaginary (Brown Scare) rather than real (Red Scare).

Think about it. Obviously, if the witches had any power whatsoever, they wouldn’t waste their time gallivanting around on broomsticks, fellating Satan and cursing cows with sour milk. They’re getting burned right and left, for Christ’s sake! Priorities! No, they’d turn the tables and lay some serious voodoo on the witch-hunters. In a country where anyone who speaks out against the witches is soon found dangling by his heels from an oak at midnight with his head shrunk to the size of a baseball, we won’t see a lot of witch-hunting and we know there’s a serious witch problem. In a country where witch-hunting is a stable and lucrative career, and also an amateur pastime enjoyed by millions of hobbyists on the weekend, we know there are no real witches worth a damn.

Incels are demonized because they expose reality and the nature of not only females but humans for what it is.

And because we are men (and a gorilla, and a penguin I think)

Incels are demonized because they expose reality and the nature of not only females but humans for what it is.

And because we are men (and a gorilla, and a penguin I think)
Where's the penguin at?

BE CAREFUL BORTHER
soon youll have to go into hiding.
the soyboys and feminists are on your tails and want to see you on a stick!!!

Pretty simple, Looks = Personality (Except for foids as the y have Juggernaut Law)

@ThoughtfulCel Even alien robots aren't immune from lookism jfl, you see most villainous robots are always portrayed as hideous looking.

Where's the penguin at?
Theres a penguincel on here who lives in Antarctica. I forgot his username tbh
Pretty simple, Looks = Personality (Except for foids as the y have Juggernaut Law)

@ThoughtfulCel Even alien robots aren't immune from lookism jfl, you see most villainous robots are always portrayed as hideous looking.
I get you robobro.

Robots are physically superior to humans yet they feel the need to judge.

JFL

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Ever noticed how incels are beginning to get demonized and persecuted in similar ways that the mythological witches of bygone eras were?

The logic of the witch hunter is very simple, Mencius Moldbug explains:
You compare incels to victims of Witch Hunters.

There was another Cel saying Salem Witch hunt victims were just foids who out after dark to fuck Chads.

Theres a penguincel on here who lives in Antarctica. I forgot his username tbh

I get you robobro.

Robots are physically superior to humans yet they feel the need to judge.

JFL

View attachment 280388
Nuclear blackpill here. Lookism exists in every species

Screenshot 20200623 134948 Google

Even if we create our own forum, foids and cucks still try to shut that down, they dont want ugly males to enjoy anything

Even if we create our own forum, foids and cucks still try to shut that down, they dont want ugly males to enjoy anything
They want ugly males to become a heap of ash.

You compare incels to victims of Witch Hunters.

There was another Cel saying Salem Witch hunt victims were just foids who out after dark to fuck Chads.

Yeah, given the sheer amount of sexless men in the West compared to the incel shooter death count - the incel scare is primarily a moral panic. The same is true for the ceaseless hunt for completely powerless neonazis and KKK dudes in trailer parks in fly-over America - another moral panic leveraged as a liberal self-legitimization tool.

Liberals love to LARP as underdogs, but the truth is that all of liberalism's enemies are figments of the collective imagination, dutifully astroturfed and blown out of proportion by NGO industrial complex and coastal elite media.

BE CAREFUL BORTHER
soon youll have to go into hiding.
the soyboys and feminists are on your tails and want to see you on a stick!!!
They can suck my dick

for me the Incels are very similar to the protagonist of the film "they live". An Incel realized something uncomfortable for the power that questions the basis of reality artificially created and induced by them. Someone like that becomes dangerous and they would like the loser to continue in the game of being rejected and humiliated by society, seeking to integrate unsuccessfully because it is less dangerous for them. Incel with a conscience is an annoying challenge to nature. People who don't love their country and would refuse to defend it, who ignore religion, who don't swallow campaigns of LGBT glorification, feminism in all its forms and who to top it all detest Jewish worldwide communication manipulation will always be a thorn in the side of power. I am not at all surprised by the campaign of criminalization against the figure of the Incel. It won't be long before netflix or any of its surrogates will make a publicized series against us to continue predisposing the sleeping. the example of the witch hunt is excellent

Women claim they are oppressed all while being worshiped by society. I wish so badly they could spend a year in our shoes if they could even make it that far

Witches were practicing evil things and posing a threat to society because they chose to. Incels did not choose to live a life like this. few incels have lost their marbles and caused harm and even then those individuals paid the price for those actions. Whereas many many men are stuck simply suffering in silence, we are not violent. Modern day western women (many which would be witches back then) choose to live degenerate lives and actively seek to cause harm to men like us. Either through abusing “sex laws” or furthering ones self worthlessness by bullying and neglecting men. We are the hunted in this society. Try mentioning you are an incel to anyone in public and they will get aggressive with you.