Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The locationpill is very real and life-changing (conservative>liberal society)

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
So when I'm on omegle in my country, (from Eastern Europe) I can talk to other guys with no problem. I can also talk to some girls (maybe 1/3), even if nothing comes out of it. I can at least ask them where they're from, what's their name, and they'll answer, even if they're just staring at their phone all the time. The thing is, girls were pretty nice and didn't insult me because of my appearence so much, even if they clicked "Next" pretty fast.

Then I played around and set my VPN to the USA. A long hour followed. I could only talk to 1/5 guys, and the ones I could talk to were probably incels like me who got tired of the other person disconnecting.

All other people, basically every single foid, just sighed when they saw me, and they couldn't find the fastest way to click the next button. Every time I could say "Hi" before they clicked the "Next" button, they would scream stuff like "You're ugly as shit", "Go wash your face" or something like that. Even the guys would say the same, and I'm not even joking. The only people I could talk to was a guy wearing make-up who was gay, and a black guy who laughed of my eastern-european accent. He was pretty funny btw.

Basically, a liberal, left-leaning society like the USA has it the worst for incels. In Eastern Europe, most people are taught religion in school, they're taught to respect each other. Obviously, it won't last long, and the next generation here is probably already brain-washed like the ones in the USA.

I'm just saying that if you're an incel in the USA, you probably wouldn't be in a second or third world country, especially in a conservative environment. A hypersexualised society like the USA created this disparity in the dating market, were girls don't take anything for granted and they only care about looks. In my country, it's not uncommon to see ugly guys and beautiful girls together. I even know someone (an incel, lookswise) who came from a first world country and moved here to be with a girl, who is leagues above him. What I said is very real.

eastern europe is shit too

besides the occasional femoid beatings there is nothing better about it

Yep, I live in Ireland so when I'm on Omegle, I connect with American retards. Those subhuman foids tell me the exact same thing as well. The beta males in denial would call me ugly too.

usa foids are the worst gigachad only

Yep, I live in Ireland so when I'm on Omegle, I connect with American retards. Those subhuman foids tell me the exact same thing as well. The beta males in denial would call me ugly too.
So when I'm on omegle in my country, (from Eastern Europe) I can talk to other guys with no problem. I can also talk to some girls (maybe 1/3), even if nothing comes out of it. I can at least ask them where they're from, what's their name, and they'll answer, even if they're just staring at their phone all the time. The thing is, girls were pretty nice and didn't insult me because of my appearence so much, even if they clicked "Next" pretty fast.

Then I played around and set my VPN to the USA. A long hour followed. I could only talk to 1/5 guys, and the ones I could talk to were probably incels like me who got tired of the other person disconnecting.

All other people, basically every single foid, just sighed when they saw me, and they couldn't find the fastest way to click the next button. Every time I could say "Hi" before they clicked the "Next" button, they would scream stuff like "You're ugly as shit", "Go wash your face" or something like that. Even the guys would say the same, and I'm not even joking. The only people I could talk to was a guy wearing make-up who was gay, and a black guy who laughed of my eastern-european accent. He was pretty funny btw.

Basically, a liberal, left-leaning society like the USA has it the worst for incels. In Eastern Europe, most people are taught religion in school, they're taught to respect each other. Obviously, it won't last long, and the next generation here is probably already brain-washed like the ones in the USA.

I'm just saying that if you're an incel in the USA, you probably wouldn't be in a second or third world country, especially in a conservative environment. A hypersexualised society like the USA created this disparity in the dating market, were girls don't take anything for granted and they only care about looks. In my country, it's not uncommon to see ugly guys and beautiful girls together. I even know someone (an incel, lookswise) who came from a first world country and moved here to be with a girl, who is leagues above him. What I said is very real.
This. Also I had absolutely no chance with them eastern-european/asian women treated me a thousands time better than the autochthonous cunts in my country. They didn't date me, but they were at least polite, something that a western fronthole could never be. Meanwhile cunts from my country tell me stuff like that I have a "child rapist visage" or that I look like a mass shooter in the face or laugh at me in public with their friends.
Only western frontholes go out of their way to humiliate somebody if they dare approaching them, because they are sozialized to see themselves as the high nobility and everyone else as mere dirty incest peasants. They have the courage to tell people their inner thoughts (which every woman has, but most of the time keeps to herself) in their faces. Their utter contempt for ugly males isn't hidden. It's a perfect storm when these harpies then meet a man (like a thugmaxxer) who wasn't socialized as an emasculated doormat and then the media/public cries "catastrophe".