Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The “living in the present” psyop?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Why is it so shilled to live in the present? I think living in the present is feminine. How can you think of ideas, reflect on the past and plan for the future like this? Without any foresight, planning or prediction or anything. Living in the present is like being a blind fool. The closest thing to actually living in the present is to be in states of intense focus and concentration. But even then that’s not the present lol that’s in your head. Present in your head. The living in the present bullshit is a sure fire way to kill your creativity though. There’s nothing cool about killing your thoughts.

Living in the present is feminine because that’s exactly what foids do. They don’t genuinely reflect on the past or think that far ahead. They quickly get over things. Their memory is also incredibly selective they would forget things. They also have less creativity.

Thoughts? Do you think living in the present is new age bullshit?

It's definitely new age foolishness. It's better to live in the past or the future than to only care about the present

It's definitely new age foolishness. It's better to live in the past or the future than to only care about the present
All the most successful people in the world are probably constantly thinking ahead and looking in the past for their mistakes and learning to adapt and overcome. “Living in the present” leaves no room for contemplation and just tries to leave someone an empty minded fool. Maybe I’m wrong maybe like meditation and all this new agey stuff is designed to give your mind a break from thinking idk. Maybe to process things better perhaps. I’m probably wrong

Sexy Nude Ass Anime - Etsy Denmark
Explore the Best Animebutt Art | DeviantArt

NPNW

All the most successful people in the world are probably constantly thinking ahead and looking in the past for their mistakes and learning to adapt and overcome. “Living in the present” leaves no room for contemplation and just tries to leave someone an empty minded fool. Maybe I’m wrong maybe like meditation and all this new agey stuff is designed to give your mind a break from thinking idk. Maybe to process things better perhaps. I’m probably wrong
I think you're right. It's okay to meditate sometimes, but not all the time like how these new age types do

most AI generated images are boner killers idk why jfl
Its not AI, Its hentai, If those bitches would spawn in front of me i would most likely creampie them, Volcel if would not.

but not all the time like how these new age types do
How to start a new age cult: make everyone empty minded fools who can’t think for themselves and make them dependent on you for “wisdom” (brainwashing). So many sex scandals involved with these new age cults too. It’s just a way to get sex at the end of the day. A statusmaxxing of sorts.

How to start a new age cult: make everyone empty minded fools who can’t think for themselves and make them dependent on you for “wisdom” (brainwashing). So many sex scandals involved with these new age cults too. It’s just a way to get sex at the end of the day. A statusmaxxing of sorts.
Indeed. This is a way an incel could ascend if he's charismatic enough