Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The little jabs that normies do towards my appearance get me way more upset then they could ever know.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
If a normie says " damn you are ugly" or some other bullshit towards me I get really upset.
Just today some normie that I hang out with in class said "your so fucking ugly" as he was laughing. But he didn't say it in a roasting way, he said it in a way where he couldn't hold his laughter and had to express the reason for it.
When I was younger and before I went blackpilled comments like these wouldn't bother me, but now whenever I hear something like That it ruines my whole day.
The blackpill makes me way more emotional towards attacks based on my appearance.

"It's Bersonality that matters!"
"Our Bersonalities are good unlike yours!"

mentalcels have it way easier than truecels

I've had girls call me "ugly" in a "joking" way so I can relate. I'm assuming you're in HS or something, if you end up going to college you will have to deal with the whore culture but no one really talks as much in class. You can keep to yourself mostly.

mentalcels have it way easier than truecels
Getting out of mentalceldom can be impossible. Whereas uglycels can simply surgery and looksmax and be done.

I, as an ugly and mentalcel, have an uphill battle to fight. If I stop being an uglycel I am still stuck with mentalceldom, which means another uphill battle up a steep hill.

I've had girls call me "ugly" in a "joking" way so I can relate. I'm assuming you're in HS or something, if you end up going to college you will have to deal with the whore culture but no one really talks as much in class. You can keep to yourself mostly.
I'm in uni, the people calling me this stuff are mainly my friends. I can't really say anything against it because they will know it bothers me and try to turn it up even more to get a laugh.
Thankfully I don't get harassed as much as I did in highschool, back then I would get called fucked up shit by random Assholess I didn't even know.

Normies are judgmental, it's just apart of their nature I guess. I've had a lot of normies say I give off a school shooter vibe

:feelsbadman::feelscry: I know that feel all to well. Trying to pretend like being called ugly doesn’t effect you while crying internally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back