Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The lionpill

next week: rare white lion killed by trophy hunters, made into blanket

@Lv99_BixNood Noodle whores probably fantasize about white lions.

@Lv99_BixNood Noodle whores probably fantasize about white lions.
Tbh, forget about Chad, this thing probably mogs dogs. Probably not horses though.

one foid has prob had sex with a lion

No, they want white, females are attracted to whiteness.
They're attracted to dark skin whites more than light skin ones. They're not into whites because of their skin color, but because of their bones (and conquerer halo)

NatureIsFuckingLit
Leddit

Chad animal, fight & fuck, lay around & let the women bring you dinner.

Tanned white is still white. Conqueror/history is not something foids care about.
It's not tanned, it's more like this
What does the 'dark' in 'tall, dark, and handsome' mean? - Quora
Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia
Jason Momoa - Wikipedia

Also, conqueror history or media portrayal does matter, because white preference doesn't exist with isolated tribes when they are tested.

There's always someone going to mog you
99jt52ezc6x41

Women would rather fuck wild animals then sub 8 males.

Hair mogged, frame/muscle mogged, strength mogged, power mogged, speed mogged, facial symmetry mogged, warm & cuddly mogged.

Yep. :yes:

All mammals mog me, especially predators. Toilets love predators

Hair mogged, frame/muscle mogged, strength mogged, power mogged, speed mogged, facial symmetry mogged, warm & cuddly mogged.

Yep. :yes:
thank you for the complete list :feelsYall: :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

@Wizard32 @Words2_live_bye

Women would rather fuck wild animals then sub 8 males.
I don't think we have any evidence to support this.
Domestic ones? Sure. Dogs/horses etc.
But while I'm sure women fucking WILD animals does happen a lot, it's probably at a lesser rate due to the inherent dangers and foid instinct for selfpreservation.
All mammals mog me, especially predators. Toilets love predators
Don't make me link to my thread defending toilets

tfw no white lioness gf
it's too bad that Jungle Emperor Leo (aka "Kimba the White Lion" in English dub) is a dude

I would mate w/ his mate Leiya the Lioness ("Kitty" in English dub) tho

d8w3fp8-586c0def-3cbf-43b3-b39c-6244060f4b77.gif

or his cousin/sister/aunt Leona
latest

term when the furry is not anthropomorphic, like when they go from bipedal to quadripedal

They can still of course deviate from actual animal appearance, speak english, etc.

example: Rita from Jungledyret

dcqdx0p-062405d8-a17d-42b0-948b-05df5583c0de.gif
tumblr_ndcczqBcAP1rqtk8to3_250.gifv
RV_hI2.gif

rxQZAwx.gif
5HlD2Pw.gif

7d8a68328ec680a081728846a9ef4248.png
4c40901665cde15ceb53460f323fcff9.png
4078c06baa1fe367c0071412bac9b204.jpg

This is one of the progressive steps of furrycoom as your mind expands to be flexible towards a greater degree of inclusivity towards girls' body types

I wouldn't fuck an actual fox because they're sub-sentient (the same reasons I have misgivings about necrophilia or most negresses) but I would totally fuck Rita because she seems intelligent enough to give informed and uncoerced consent to my cock, and morally achieved consent and reciprocity is important to me.

719f8b7b643701ca9a80d99b18811a10.png

Naturally bipedal animals (like Judy Hopps from Zootopia) are sort of a cheat into this, especially when mixed with quadripeds as bipeds like the fox costar

Last edited:
I wouldn't fuck an actual fox because they're sub-sentient (the same reasons I have misgivings about necrophilia or most negresses) but I would totally fuck Rita because she seems intelligent enough to give informed and uncoerced consent to my cock, and morally achieved consent and reciprocity is important to me.
i'd fuck her but cope lmao that you think corpses and black girls are sub sentient lol

cope lmao that you think corpses and black girls are sub sentient lol
okay fine, you never know what you'd do when exposed to a consequence-free scenario but I think I'd feel slightly weird about fucking a corpse
NGL though sexy losers made it kinda cool

the cool thing about pussy maggots is the maggots eat dead flesh and prevent bacterial infections

that's why if you watch TV series "Big Sky" putting maggots in the loli's leg wound makes sense

this kept soldiers alive in civil war