Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the [LionessPill] even giant cat lion girls only want chad

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Man and Lioness 1

Man and Lioness 2

Man and Lioness 3

Man and Lioness 4

Man and Lioness 5

I would probably prefer love with a lioness than with 50% of the foid population with the state of how degenerate humanity has become...
but since I am not Chad, she wouldn't let me hug her and pet her, she would just disembowel me and eat me
It's over.

i thought of that MMA lesbo fighter champ

Mogs my life experiences
:cryfeels:wanna hug a lion too

White girls fuck dogs and white animal experts fuck lions

I like tigress, ngl.

lol these pictures are kinds cute ngl
( not in a sexual way jfl )

D'aww
Also BrazilianSigma is a stupid nigger faggot :dab:

Felines are very aesthetically pleasing, there is no denying that tbh.

I don't know about lions but the cats here usually like me even though I'm ugly.

Mogs my life experiences
:cryfeels:wanna hug a lion too
Somewhere out there is probably a video of 2 guys (1 ugly and 1 chad) beckoning a lioness to hug them, and the lioness going to hug Chad.

I want to find this SuiFuel to see if I can cope with it.

I like tigress, ngl.
same
tiger.gif

d416uvp-c6661668-39ac-4c36-bcba-88c41ae73353.jpg

ChainedBehind

ChainedBJ

FootjobPOV

lol these pictures are kinds cute ngl
( not in a sexual way jfl )
This is cope. You can't fuck a lioness so you pretend you're not attracted to them.

Felines are very aesthetically pleasing, there is no denying that tbh.
merle___escaflowne_by_genzoman_dddm951-pre.jpg

I don't know about lions but the cats here usually like me even though I'm ugly.
That's because you're a beta orbiter who gives them free backrubs and kibble. Doesn't mean they want your cock.

That's because you're a beta orbiter who gives them free backrubs and kibble. Doesn't mean they want your cock
Still better than foids, who are so disgusted by me they would report me to the police if I gave them a backrub.

Whatever. At least they aren't diddling the lions like foids would wild dogs.
Somewhere out there is probably a video of 2 guys (1 ugly and 1 chad) beckoning a lioness to hug them, and the lioness going to hug Chad.

I want to find this SuiFuel to see if I can cope with it.

same
tiger.gif

d416uvp-c6661668-39ac-4c36-bcba-88c41ae73353.jpg

This is cope. You can't fuck a lioness so you pretend you're not attracted to them.

merle___escaflowne_by_genzoman_dddm951-pre.jpg

That's because you're a beta orbiter who gives them free backrubs and kibble. Doesn't mean they want your cock.
But they're only sexually appealing when personified in art. You'd be fucked in the head to be turned on by real world felines.

I wish I could play with a lioness like that.

@RREEEEEEEEE
I didn't post cub because of the size concern trolls.

That? A chad? lmao no

Woah. Didn't know you guys were furries... It's over. Soon Trannies will take over

@RREEEEEEEEE
I didn't post cub because of the size concern trolls.
Just post it, bro. Forget about the trolls. I just want to look at cute animals.

Woah. Didn't know you guys were furries... It's over. Soon Trannies will take over
Furries are humanoid animals that some humans want to fuck. For example:
d6snbls-bc21ed75-aac3-4913-8388-00f43f292048.jpg

The term for the fans who want to fuck the furries is "furfans", not furries.

It is offensive to compare this to trannies, I really don't see the relation. It's like Trekkies who want to fuck Vulcans/Klingons except this goes back further to egypt and shit.

I'm not sure if it's proper to apply the term furry if the characters aren't humanoid, like Nala from Lion King who is drawn resembling a lion. I guess they are still anthropomorphized since they speak English and shit so it's possibly still appropriate. Hard to tell where to draw the line with slang.

Furries can be competitively cute with 2D humans in toons/anime so I like both and don't prefer one more than the other.

Feel free to say that fixating on non-3D foids is cope, you're probably right in that this may've been what led me to alternatives... at FIRST.