Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The link between incel and NEETdom

IT fag try not to seeth challenge. level: Impossible

extremely based analogy

the intrasexual dating market is as savage as the late stage capitalism working market

That analogy does make sense

If you're not born Chad your life will be bad.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's the topic of the book "extension of the domain of struggle" wroted in 1994 already, much before dating apps

yes because jews created feminism and the modern job market

they run both in the same way

I think I'm gonna stay off this subreddit. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

It's the topic of the book "extension of the domain of struggle" wroted in 1994 already, much before dating apps
fuck I gotta watch that frenchoid movie I've been putting it off for years :feelsUnreal:

These IT retards think that the blackpill sentiment is only told by few basement dwellers here and there. No you retards, this is a societal wide problem, hence men are getting antsy. Its not one or two guys here or there who think this way. If you'd open your eyes and saw how many zoomers are using terms like 'chad, mog' you'd come to the right conclusion, that this is pretty much mainstream knowledge to (young) men everywhere now.

For them this is shock. How could this be? Its because men pretty much universally have opened their eyes to the behaviors of women so we can all see it. Internet acts as a magnifying glass. Ideas spread at a moments notice. Incels are just the loudest about it. But even the average and high tier normies take notice.

We all see what women prefer, what they like. And its not the average guys. And even if a woman dates an average guy, she thinks that she deserves better and usually mistreats the guy

Get a job you useless goyim

Deserved updoot ngl

Just stay away from everything that reminds you of how truly fucked up things are because you're too pussy to handle the truth-theory