Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The lines on the top of ur head in the hair

Lines. Hair. Must be hairlines. But not like a hairline. Hairlines that's what we'll call those.

I don't think I can see mine. Is this a Norwood thing?

It's either light reflecting off your hair or you're seeing your roots. Sometimes when foids age their roots start to show more so they start going for regular root touch ups.

It's either light reflecting off your hair or you're seeing your roots. Sometimes when foids age their roots start to show more so they start going for regular root touch ups.
I think hair roots is what i have but im not a girl so wtf are they.... ive had it since i was a kid

I think hair roots is what i have but im not a girl so wtf are they.... ive had it since i was a kid
Nah you don't have to be a girl everybody has them. Mine are covered though my hair grows up over them which is why I was confused at first. (No humble brag mods)

Nah you don't have to be a girl everybody has them. Mine are covered though my hair grows up over them which is why I was confused at first. (No humble brag mods)
Ohhh their more visible with short hair right

Well now im wondering why i was born with two visible hair roots. Im assuming most ppl have one
Most of the time it's just a line that runs down the middle of your head. It is unusual if you have two

That's the subhuman lines bro