Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The life story of SPAM-NAZI Davis Wolfgang Hawke

Hey thanks.- Never heard of this, and I enjoy reading.- Looks like something I can sink my teeth into tomorrow.

"He turned up dead in a brutal murder that remains unsolved"...- well you definitely got my attention.

Hey thanks.- Never heard of this, and I enjoy reading.- Looks like something I can sink my teeth into tomorrow.

"He turned up dead in a brutal murder that remains unsolved"...- well you definitely got my attention.
Yes, a crazy story.
If we were in the early 2000's I would also spam like a nazi to moneymaxx.
He made millions doing it and invested it all in goldbars of which the price has quadrupled since then.
Also there are claims that in 2012 he converted some of it into crypto which made him hundreds of millions.

Hawk was based as fuck, he founded the fastest-growing online neo-Nazi group in the United States at the age of 20.
His online speeches were top level.
“We must band together in unity to defend our Race. Either we stand together and battle for the right to racial existence or we will be wiped out by international Jewry and their nigger police.”

Another day, another sorrow.

he founded the fastest-growing online neo-Nazi group in the United States
-
Well that's not "based" at all, LOL...- but yeah this should be an interesting read, thanks-- I've seen a few good features from Rolling Stone and I should check them out more often
-