Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The life of man.. and how sx dictates our life

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
For the average human male, existence is an almost comically sad one, He begins life from coming out of a vagina, and then spends a good remainder of his life trying to get back into one.

We buy things we dont need with money we dont have to try to impress our way into a wound shaped hole that often reeks of piss and fish, bleeds regularly and resembles a wild animal if unshaved.
We spend ages studying in order to obtain the work that will give us the money to impress, aquire overpriced vehicles property and possessions in hopes of getting to ram a hole.
Sometimes going against our own friends family and morals all because of animals urges.
All for the snatch

People have done seriously bad shit for it, fighting bashingnor even killing other people for it, even risking losing their house and money with the courts to the owner of the hole.

Its fucked up to think that a whole lot of our existence is based around a hole, from beginning to most of our life.

Id have to say that the 'hole', on the whole has caused me a whole lot of pain.

Sx has essentially ruined my life..
If it wasnt for sx i wouldn't be alive to feel all the pain i do.
If it wasnt for sx i wouldnt have to feel like hell being some lonely angry virgin for years.
If it wasnt for sx the world wouldnt be so damn overpopulated and i could get jobs easily
Basically sx is the root cause of a lot of pain in my life

:redpill: End their rights

Just get some hobbys sweaty and don't care about what others think :soy: :soy: :soy:

source.gif

Hippity hoppity
Women should be property
full

And then think of male spiders. They find and rape a teen female spider, and then get eaten for extra calories. :feelskek:
Could have been worse.

It'd be perfectly fine if the toils an average man has to go through his entire life secured him a pussy, but it doesn't. It's literally impossible to please a female, she will be scanning for other options constantly with absolutely no regards for your existence.