Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The life of a man is a life of arduous labor and constant fighting. The life of a woman is a life of being sheltered, protected, and at ease.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
A life of a man is a life of agony. I don't want this life anymore. I want to die.

my only goal is gone, the armed forces won't let me in.

just rotting

Join Russian army.
i've had a look before, they don't accept foreigners. I was considering joining the Ukrainian foreign legion but I fucking hate Ukraine

Men are just the slave class of society:

Apex fallacy

i don't care much about being sheltered and protected but how easy it is for average 5 out of 10 female to get as much sex as she wants

my only goal is gone, the armed forces won't let me in.

just rotting
This is the most common trait of American spree killers: getting rejected by the military

:feelshmm:

i've had a look before, they don't accept foreigners. I was considering joining the Ukrainian foreign legion but I fucking hate Ukraine
Russia is hiring even Cuban negroes to kill ukrainian zogbots and rape ukrainian princesses. I'm sure you can put yourself in that train.

You should look into it, seriously. This war is the opportunity of the century, especially if you dislike (((Zenlensky)))

Russia is hiring even Cuban negroes to kill ukrainian zogbots and rape ukrainian princesses. I'm sure you can put yourself in that train.

You should look into it, seriously. This war is the opportunity of the century, especially if you dislike (((Zenlensky)))
I want to be used as cannon fodder in Avdiivka. @NihilisticSoul @LesscoBlob