Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The life of a chadlite.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
I've cathed up with a friend from HS yesterday, he's your tipical good-looking white guy and he's also much taller than me(6'1). we have similar interest and are even studying the same things(IT) we enjoy gaming and we have a similar outlook in life so i would say we are really alike.

So after talking about how's work been going for him and whatever he starts talking about his sexual exploits, i knew what girls he made out with in HS they were all good-looking, think of the hot girl from your class. every fucking time he had made out with them or just dated them for a short while, i dont know why but i kinda forgot this and he told me how he didnt go out in the last year and this one because of covid and whatnot.

So cool at this point i was like okay, we are really similar we dont go out, we enjoy the same shit, and then he started talking about how he fucked the care-taker of his grandma while his grandma was sleeping in the next room. and i was flabergasted, then he told me about two milfs at his job who invited him to drink and eat at their house, how one of them always brush his legs with hers when they're sitting in a conference room, and if i thought he had a chance or not. and this happens to him on a day to day basis, he dosnt even need to go out to clubbing or to random "hobbies" to get girls.

Hell, we were sitting outside and two girls walked past us and gave him a really wide smile, and he was like "dude did you see how those chicks smiled at me"... next he asked me how i was doing and i said good ... was i supposed to tell him how the cashier smiled at me after buying groceries the week before? this guy already has his degree, a nice paying job and has a lots of pussy available to him. i think he just meets with me to see how much of a failure i am and how he's doing well to be honest.

If we werent so similar i dont think i would meet with him, i knew he had better oportunities than me. but this is ridiculous, even not going out this guy gets constant attention.:fuk:

Talking is talking

jfl so many blackpills in one single day
, he dosnt even need to go out to clubbing or to random "hobbies" to get girls.
''just get a hobby silly inkwel'' :soy:

he dosnt even need to go out to clubbing or to random "hobbies" to get girls.

:fuk:
This is true. I also have a Chadlite tier friend and he fucks in silence. He doesn't need clubbing.

Jesus that was brutal to read

Brutally over

I've cathed up with a friend from HS yesterday, he's your tipical good-looking white guy and he's also much taller than me(6'1). we have similar interest and are even studying the same things(IT) we enjoy gaming and we have a similar outlook in life so i would say we are really alike.

So after talking about how's work been going for him and whatever he starts talking about his sexual exploits, i knew what girls he made out with in HS they were all good-looking, think of the hot girl from your class. every fucking time he had made out with them or just dated them for a short while, i dont know why but i kinda forgot this and he told me how he didnt go out in the last year and this one because of covid and whatnot.

So cool at this point i was like okay, we are really similar we dont go out, we enjoy the same shit, and then he started talking about how he fucked the care-taker of his grandma while his grandma was sleeping in the next room. and i was flabergasted, then he told me about two milfs at his job who invited him to drink and eat at their house, how one of them always brush his legs with hers when they're sitting in a conference room, and if i thought he had a chance or not. and this happens to him on a day to day basis, he dosnt even need to go out to clubbing or to random "hobbies" to get girls.

Hell, we were sitting outside and two girls walked past us and gave him a really wide smile, and he was like "dude did you see how those chicks smiled at me"... next he asked me how i was doing and i said good ... was i supposed to tell him how the cashier smiled at me after buying groceries the week before? this guy already has his degree, a nice paying job and has a lots of pussy available to him. i think he just meets with me to see how much of a failure i am and how he's doing well to be honest.

If we werent so similar i dont think i would meet with him, i knew he had better oportunities than me. but this is ridiculous, even not going out this guy gets constant attention.:fuk:
We are supposed to take showers, smile, be confident, put outselves out there, make jokes, be funny, improve personality, dress nice, get hobbies, have friends and circles and fucking endless list of "recommendations" from cucks. Yet the only thing an NT good looking guy needs to have tons of girls GOING TO HIM instead of him going for them and approaching is just existing.

Peak fucking ropefuel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: