Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The life of a chad vs an incel in highschool

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★

This shit is so brutal its not even funny there are so many blackpills in this show

Incels and chads are living in different solar systems

Suicide fuel.

different universes
Even more realistic! And blows my mind thinking about the (potential) 'universes' and what it must be like to be a chad – I can comprehend neither!!! Too much for my incel brain

@Copexodius Maximus what are your thoughts on this?

@wereq thoughts on this?

@wereq thoughts on this?

Truecels sitting at the back.

Lol yea did you see the part were the shortcel gets food thrown on him in the cafteria
Nah too much suifuel. I'm already suicidal as you can see from my threads.

@Copexodius Maximus what are your thoughts on this?
“And I mean isn’t highschool supposed to mean freedom?”
Where did she come up with this random nonsense?

F66CC594 AC35 44AB A30A 927629BAF90C

Would be truecel tier, but is a jaw mogger. Proof that jaw is law.

BB0496D4 49E5 4BD7 ACC8 AB88C568D121

Nm, he’s a gigamanlet. It’s over for him.

25CC914E E0F8 40DD AA9D 8047D44DBFBE

4:34 he says the younger brother will also slay in football and make the news. Why would he think that unless he knows it’s all about genetics?

ED880C2E 4111 4C49 9E54 84AC030D2153

Shit talking publicly. This is the point where it makes me think the entire thing is staged. No foid would openly talk shit like this unless they were told to.

E256F5D1 43CE 4037 9CA0 E13FD49AAA7F

Ok, at this point I’m gonna call bullshit. Not only is it staged af, but the noodle desperately trying to grab onto the pale frail nerdy mayo dude.

“And I mean isn’t highschool supposed to mean freedom?”
Where did she come up with this random nonsense?

View attachment 845119
Would be truecel tier, but is a jaw mogger. Proof that jaw is law.

View attachment 845143
Nm, he’s a gigamanlet. It’s over for him.

View attachment 845129
4:34 he says the younger brother will also slay in football and make the news. Why would he think that unless he knows it’s all about genetics?

View attachment 845130
Shit talking publicly. This is the point where it makes me think the entire thing is staged. No foid would openly talk shit like this unless they were told to.

View attachment 845135
Ok, at this point I’m gonna call bullshit. Not only is it staged af, but the noodle desperately trying to grab onto the pale frail nerdy mayo dude.
Nah this show took place in the early late 90s and early 2000s so shit talking fat people would have been seen as fine also this show may be a little staged but this show reveals how highschool genuinely is for subhumans and chads.

@Lonelyus thoughs on this

Nothing against you OP, but I won't watch. Will give me bad flashbacks :feelsbadman:

Of guys and girls having sex one room away from me... While I was being bullied and rejected by literally every girl.

Nothing against you OP, but I won't watch. Will give me bad flashbacks :feelsbadman:

Of guys and girls having sex one room away from me... While I was being bullied and rejected by literally every girl.
Its alr bro this shit is fucking brutal the incels get made fun of and get food thrown on them while the chad football player gets all the fucking girls and hes only in ninth grade and his other brother got a full ride scholar ship to usc for football and he is the most popular person in school.

I was going to watch that, but I know it's going to be too much suifuel and I don't want to ruin my day today, maybe tomorrow :blackpill:.

Why didn't anyone go er on these kind of peoples? Fr, killing randoms doesn't do shit.

Imagine having genes of LHS dude in second pic versus the subhuman. How much would your genetics shape your personality? The subhuman probs has shit personality now.
Or he had a growth spurt and ascended.