Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The life is a meme that writes itself

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I was telling my sister about inceldom and showing her some of the stuff on here. Since we come from a subhuman family, she is not so pretty either. She had however been consuming erotic fiction (something GOR) and they are all very sexually submissive stories. One of the guys she had been corresponding with took her to his hotel room, and guess what his name was? You guessed it.

She was so entranced by him she spent her savings to go to another state to see him so he could pump and dump her. Now she is looking for another chad. I am disgusted at the turn of events. It has been one of the most brutal blackpills, having my life turn into a meme.

sexually submissive stories
I hate that the same foids who would mercilessly send us to be raped in jail for something as innocuous as touching their boobs or something are obsessed with being sexually humiliated, commanded and beaten in bed with Chads.

Women are the pinnacle of injustice on Earth. "Consent" is the code word for INSANE difference of treatment according to the man's looks.

My stacy step sister would scream rape

Life is literally a forced meme.