Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Lie of LOOKSMAXXING

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
Some people here say that "if I do this surgery, i will become ltn or mtn, then i can ascend". But the bitter truth is thats a lie, you will still be an incel just an alright looking incel cuz all the beckies are chad-only. So its beyond over, the only difference between and incel and a ltn that the ltn might have had sex once in his life and kept getting cucked. Ultimately all the ltn and mtn betabuxx cuz thats all they can do. Atleast as an incel you die with honor and not paying for some pumped and dumped whore.
Its either be chad or its over.
Chad or its over.
Chad or its over.
Chad of its over.
I rather be incel and rich, than some faggot normie that jestermaxxes and betabuxxes a woman with alot of experience (cum in her throat).

looksmaxxing is basically a normie or redpiller term now

Total Looksmaxxer Death

Being born as 8/10 chad is better experience than becoming a 9/10 chad via surgerymaxx and nanotechnologies from 5/10 incel

Being born as 8/10 chad is better experience than becoming a 9/10 via surgerymaxx from 5/10 incel
The thing is you will never be a 9/10 if you are a shortcel cuz the LL is very dangerous and scary but if you are a tallcel or commonly knowns as FAKECEL, you just tweak your face and do steriods. Anybody here thats 6ft should get of this site and start workin to surgerymaxx.

Looksmaxxing might work if it actually made as big of a difference as some think. Most of the typical looksmaxxing, stuff - i.e. working out, weight loss, hairmaxxing, minor surgeries, *rarely* boosts you more than a point or so. Going from a 4/10 non NT autist to a 5/10 non NT autist will make almost no difference whatsoever. Maybe if you could go from a 4 to a 8 then yes it could help. But you just can't do that, natural beauty is usually due to facial ratios or things like shape of the eyes, lips, etc., those are almost impossible to improve with surgeries.

Looksmaxxing might work if it actually made as big of a difference as some think. Most of the typical looksmaxxing, stuff - i.e. working out, weight loss, hairmaxxing, minor surgeries, *rarely* boosts you more than a point or so. Going from a 4/10 non NT autist to a 5/10 non NT autist will make almost no difference whatsoever. Maybe if you could go from a 4 to a 8 then yes it could help. But you just can't do that, natural beauty is usually due to facial ratios or things like shape of the eyes, lips, etc., those are almost impossible to improve with surgeries.
Its a bogus claim to say you can go from 4-8.if you are a four, you stay there.