Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The lie of 50/50 dates

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dbyani/the_lie_of_5050_dates/

No low effort dates. This doesn’t mean expensive restaurants - a 5 minute conversation on what I enjoy is all it takes. I’m sick of being invited on walks (dangerous) - coffee shop (never been to one in years).

No causal / let’s hook up and see: I am not interested in being your bit on the side or waiting until you decide I’m worth commitment . I’m not having sex until I feel comfortable and respected.

No 50/50 dates: this is super controversial on Reddit but I’m not gaslighting myself anymore - my personal experience has been men who don’t pay £20 for a drink/lunch/bowling whatever are just looking to get laid and are dating any woman who agrees. They have been more pushy than men who take me on a real date and pay. If I am asked on a date and he picks the venue - he can pay. If not then that’s cool but there’ll be no 2nd date.

Roasties make normies treat them to expensive dinners while Chad goes "wanna bang?" and they're in his bed the same night :feelshaha:

Honestly should a man pay for a date? I dont know, dont talk to girls, never been on a date.

But if you are an average guy going on multiple dates, you are bound to be taken advantage of a couple times

Probably better overall to just split

I think if a girl was really attracted to you she will not care to split the bill at all

A relationship built on the foundation of paying for the full date will be a starfish sex betabuxx relationship probably

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dbyani/the_lie_of_5050_dates/

Roasties make normies treat them to expensive dinners while Chad goes "wanna bang?" and they're in his bed the same night :feelshaha:

Makes rules for normies, breaks them for chad. She’s just ranting about average betabuxx trying to larp as a chad fuckboy. She wouldn’t be talking like that about a genuine 8/10 chad with above average height.

I’m assuming she’s already in the middle of hitting the wall because she started dating average men for the first time lmao.

Also sad and incredibly hypocritical how women will seethe about men treating them as a “side bits” whereas women themselves will often break up with men for the most ridiculous of reasons when a Chad shows interest in her. Not to mention women chatting with strangers on tinder while in a monogamous relationship.

At some point you realize just how much shit is fucked and stacked against you that start laughing at it.

Last edited:
This stupid whore NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Perfectly okay for foids to use attractive men for sex yet the opposite is a cardinal sin that gets frowned upon and socially unacceptable to these sluts. Average mentally handicapped cunt failing to realize her own double standards and hypocrisy once again.

Last edited:
why do I have a feeling there's selection bias here

I dont see the point to date at all. Id do it if it ends up in losing V card but besides that Whats the point? Im not gonna continue wasting time, money, energy on some chick thats not willing to stay by my side.

How do you even get a LTR? Like some normies still get to do it? How?