Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The licensepill gets debunked

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Wow really showed the government

Wow really showed the government
Having no license means you don't have to follow a lot of cucked traffic laws and pay fees.

Having no license means you don't have to follow a lot of cucked traffic laws and pay fees.
You think cops will give a shit about your "i dont have license i can speed all i want". Theyll just rip you out the car and arrest you

You think cops will give a shit about your "i dont have license i can speed all i want". Theyll just rip you out the car and arrest you
I didn't sign up to follow those laws without a license, so when I go to court they'll throw it out.

I didn't sign up to follow those laws without a license, so when I go to court they'll throw it out.
I didnt sign up to follow any laws. Yet i cant go around and do what i want. Also have fun wasting your time at court when you could be ldaring

I didnt sign up to follow any laws. Yet i cant go around and do what i want. Also have fun wasting your time at court when you could be ldaring
Like that guy said in the video, he rarely gets pulled over. The more people do this the more the low iq cops will know what's going on.

Inb4 lastgerman spergs out

This fucking cope has to stop man. @rightfulcel
Imagine you have to take public transportation as a grown up man. Just fucking lol if you think having a driver licence is cucked.
And by the way, you forgot one thing which is pretty important. This is for USA... not Germany.

People here really underestimate the power of having a driver licence. This is not even a fucking joke.

@LastGerman

Thanks for the tag though.

Last edited:
Imagine you have to take public transportation as a grown up man. Just fucking lol if you think having a driver licence is cucked.
And by the way, you forgot one thing which is pretty important. This is for USA... not Germany.
You can legally travel in an unregistered vehicle without having a driver's license in the US, if you're not using it for commercial purposes.

You can legally travel in an unregistered vehicle without having a driver's license in the US

Once again:

Called it ngl

Well, did I sperg out here? Not really. I know that I can go full on autism mode when it comes to this topic but one question though. Why are people bait with such threads?

I mean, the title alone is just not true. Once again, nothing has been debunked. When it comes to work environment, you need to show your driver licence. In general, having a driver licence is absolutely needed within this society. This is just a fact. I really do not understand, why some people here cannot get behind it.

Once again:
I get it, I thought you were talking about the video being from germany, but you meant that you are from germany.
I mean, the title alone is just not true. Once again, nothing has been debunked. When it comes to work environment, you need to show your driver licence. In general, having a driver licence is absolutely needed within this society. This is just a fact. I really do not understand, why some people here cannot get behind it.
In the US you can use a regular ID for most non-driving jobs.

I get it, I thought you were talking about the video being from germany, but you meant that you are from germany.

To be honest, I occasionally think about being born in the USA in a countryside. I would have had a driver licence, a car, a somewhat acceptable job. I would have lived all my life in a house within the rural area. That sounds blissful to me.

To be honest, I occasionally think about being born in the USA in a countryside. I would have had a driver licence, a car, a somewhat acceptable job. I would have lived all my life in a house within the rural area. That sounds blissful to me.
If you live in the country then that's less of a reason to need a license. I want to live on a farm too someday, and by that time I want to have turned in my license.

you ever think of going to another country, getting a driver license, and going back to germany? since it seems to be so hard there

Are you sure about that o.0

you ever think of going to another country, getting a driver license, and going back to germany? since it seems to be so hard there

You most likely have to make the test again. This is why I should stay within this country. I really thought about going to USA because this shit is really destroying my mental health. Just yesterday, I once again thought about to buy myself a car and just drive with it and practice. I will most likely do something like this. I just need to have a target. I just want to own something. Owning a car is such a boost for life in general. What the fuck is this life man...

Are you sure about that o.0
Yes, you're only bound to those cucked laws if you have a license where you agreed to follow them. Everyone has the right to travel without a license in a vehicle that's not used for commercial purposes.

If you live in the country then that's less of a reason to need a license.

No, you need a driver licence, specially if you live in a place like Germany. I have talked about this topic and about the issue itself. So once again, please do not come up with the phrase ''just take public transportation brah'' because this is a meme and not even applicable and also cucked.
It is simple, as a grown up man, you need to have a driver licence.

You most likely have to make the test again. This is why I should stay within this country. I really thought about going to USA because this shit is really destroying my mental health. Just yesterday, I once again thought about to buy myself a car and just drive with it and practice. I will most likely do something like this. I just need to have a target. I just want to own something. Owning a car is such a boost for life in general. What the fuck is this life man...

I feel you in a way, idk if you've read my other posts but i mentioned my parents are bullies, well, when i was 18, i didnt know how bad my parents were bc that's all i knew, so i went to practice driving my dad's car with him like an idiot, only to get yelled at and take it like a cuck, over and over. This made me brutally anxious about driving and made driving classes exponentially harder.

I failed the exam one time, and passed it the next time only because i got unbelievably lucky with a route I had practiced lots of times, no traffic, no roundabouts and a super easy parking spot, because i remember that i realized there was no way i'd ever pass otherwise since i was so unskilled, meanwhile even foids had a much easier time with it. To this day, despite having a license, i cant drive and just use public transport (dont even have a car, even though i could afford getting a used one), so, i know i have a driver license so im privileged compared to you, but im kinda like you tbh.

No, you need a driver licence, specially if you live in a place like Germany. I have talked about this topic and about the issue itself. So once again, please do not come up with the phrase ''just take public transportation brah'' because this is a meme and not even applicable and also cucked.
It is simple, as a grown up man, you need to have a driver licence.
Having a car and knowing the law is more important than the driver's license in the US.

I feel you in a way, idk if you've read my other posts but i mentioned my parents are bullies, well, when i was 18, i didnt know how bad my parents were bc that's all i knew, so i went to practice driving my dad's car with him like an idiot, only to get yelled at and take it like a cuck, over and over. This made me brutally anxious about driving and made driving classes exponentially harder.

It sounds familiar though. This is indeed a brutal experience. This reminds me of my driving school and my driving lessons. On the first driving lesson, the teacher told me i ahve no foundation whatsoever. On the second one, he jsut told me I should do driving simulation first. I really cannot take this anymore. This shit is so fucking emasculating
This is actually a topic for itself, yet nobody talks about it.

I failed the exam one time, and passed it the next time only because i got unbelievably lucky with a route I had practiced lots of times, no traffic, no roundabouts and a super easy parking spot, because i remember that i realized there was no way i'd ever pass otherwise since i was so unskilled, meanwhile even foids had a much easier time with it.

I really cannot stand it, that females do it without any effort while I have problems with it, despite the fact that I am a grown up man. I really want to restart this life.

To this day, despite having a license, i cant drive and just use public transport (dont even have a car, even though i could afford getting a used one), so, i know i have a driver license so im privileged compared to you, but im kinda like you tbh.

I know where you are coming from. The thing is, at least the pressure to obtain the driver licence is gone now.

Having a car and knowing the law is more important than the driver's license in the US.

The thing is, it is important when it comes to the work environment and such. I do not have a driver licence and also not a car but perhaps I will change that. Like I said, I am really eager to buy myself a car at this point because I cannot stand this situation any longer. This is too infuriating. Seeing al lthe females going to their car while I have to take public transportation.

The thing is, it is important when it comes to the work environment and such.
Most jobs that don't involve driving only require an ID.
I do not have a driver licence and also not a car but perhaps I will change that. Like I said, I am really eager to buy myself a car at this point because I cannot stand this situation any longer. This is too infuriating. Seeing al lthe females going to their car while I have to take public transportation.
That is infuriating, I was even pissed about that in highschool before I had a license or a car.

License pill is related to your location, its like location celdom

Wait, how exactly do you obtain the ID for it?
Anyone over 16 who's a citizen can get a basic identification card by applying for one.
So... you do have a driver licence...
Yes, but I want to turn it in someday soon. I just have to wait for some charges to fall off my record because you need it to be clean when you turn in your license.

Anyone over 16 who's a citizen can get a basic identification card by applying for one.

USA... such thing do not exist here in Germany. Why man...

Yes, but I want to turn it in someday soon. I just have to wait for some charges to fall off my record because you need it to be clean when you turn in your license.

I wish there was a way where you just can give me your driver licence.

USA... such thing do not exist here in Germany. Why man...
Germany is cucked in a lot of ways, I heard you don't even have free speech there, but at least you have legal prostitutes.
I wish there was a way where you just can give me your driver licence.
Me too bro.

Wait, how exactly do you obtain the ID for it?

So... you do have a driver licence...
Tbh u need to brutally Meditate and lucid dream max driving a car. Only way to compensate for the lack of talent in real life

I heard you don't even have free speech there, but at least you have legal prostitutes.

I rather want to have a driver licence than whores. In fact, I do not want those whores, I want to drive into the sunset.

Only way to compensate for the lack of talent in real life

Fucking brutal man. I want to experience the real deal though. Every female is experiencing it while I have to delude myself.

I rather want to have a driver licence than whores. In fact, I do not want those whores, I want to drive into the sunset.
Why can't you move, or save up until you're able to?

Why can't you move, or save up until you're able to?

That is not really the problem. My problem is driving itself. Also if I move out to somewhere, I have to be sure about that. So, this is not a thing you can do next day.

That is not really the problem. My problem is driving itself. Also if I move out to somewhere, I have to be sure about that. So, this is not a thing you can do next day.
You're incapable of driving at all or is it just the written test you have a problem passing? You might be able to find old exams online.

You're incapable of driving at all or is just the written test? You might be able to find old exams online.

No, like I said driving itself. Theory examination is not the problem. I just took pre-examination and I even passed on the third try. 3 questions wrong out of 30.
Is not it weird that nobody thinks about this? Everybody just assume you would just fail at theory but in reality it is about driving itself.

No, like I said driving itself. Theory examination is not the problem. I just took pre-examination and I even passed on the third try. 3 questions wrong out of 30.
Is not it weird that nobody thinks about this? Everybody just assume you would just fail at theory but in reality it is about driving itself.
Driving an automatic is like driving a bumper car, anyone can do it who isn't disabled, are you?

Driving an automatic is like driving a bumper car, anyone can do it who isn't disabled, are you?

I explained this topic quite a few times but for the possibility that you might have missed it: I just have troubles with driving itself. In order to create a better basis of understanding, just think about something you are bad in it. Let us assume someone cannot get behind math despite the fact he is trying, now apply this to driving.

I know for people who can drive it is most likely impossible to get behind of this. For you, it is like walking, something normal. Nobody who walks think about a life without walking, same with driving. Nobody would think about failing at driving. It is a fact that nobody talks about it, you just do it, yet it is a topic for itself.

I explained this topic quite a few times but for the possibility that you might have missed it: I just have troubles with driving itself. In order to create a better basis of understanding, just think about something you are bad in it. Let us assume someone cannot get behind math despite the fact he is trying, now apply this to driving.

I know for people who can drive it is most likely impossible to get behind of this. For you, it is like walking, something normal. Nobody who walks think about a life without walking, same with driving. Nobody would think about failing at driving. It is a fact that nobody talks about it, you just do it, yet it is a topic for itself.
I think you need more practice. Even most asians drive, so if they can get it most likely you will be able to as well.

Last edited:
Iron Clad is a fun movie to watch
even though it is sort of bad