Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The liberals did this!, no it's the alt right!

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Presidents, Parties etc. are all Paid bogeymans to attract the hate of the stupid population

Saying that People like the Rothschilds or the jews in general are responsible for our chaotic sick world is a laughable cope

You wiill never see or hear anything about the TRUE rulers of this world

These People are completely anonymous and hidden, they dont care About Money, Fame etc., they only care About pure Knowledge = Force

Every political conflict is just like a game for them, they Control who wins and who not, they dont really care if it's the alt Right or the left, since both of These parties are just a bunch of Clowns for them

You have been told that a Professional IT security guy with a official master Degree is a potential dangerous threat to society

While in reality it's just some poor 17 year old kid from Russia who's identitiy will be Always unknown

False dichotomy. The left is far more to blame than the right for society's problems. To not acknowledge this is to subscribe to blatant cuckoldry.

There's a reason far more women vote democrat than republican.

Saying that People like the Rothschilds or the jews in general are responsible for our chaotic sick world is a laughable cope
They're falling for it.

...Excellent. (((hand rub)))

Attachments

• proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 39
the only thing that's laughable is your lack of pattern recognition

Absolutely RETARDED post my guy

False dichotomy. The left is far more to blame than the right for society's problems. To not acknowledge this is to subscribe to blatant cuckoldry.

There's a reason far more women vote democrat than republican.

The Jews did this

Major black pill:

The rulers of the world have always controlled things. Even since the dawn of civilization. Every now and then, some betas get upset and thus you have revolutions, etc.

It's just that now, everything is on steroids. Female hypergamy is on steroids. Money making is on steroids. Globalism is on steroids. Nobody can stop it because it's not in our nature. So first things must collapse before balance can be restored.

You wiill never see or hear anything about the TRUE rulers of this world

Nigga wat, you literally named them in your post. The rothchilds combined control far more of the money supply than any other billionaire or even billionaire family. They hide and obfuscate their insane wealth which is why they never top out the lists for any single individual, but the entire family's net assets are absolutely mind boggling.

The Bilderberg group are the closest to the Illuminati / true rulers of the world, and they don't even bother to hide it that much. What do you think 200 of the richest most powerful people in the West meetup for every year to discuss? Ways and policies to make themselves richer.

The jews should never achieve power or the end of our societies will happen...

Lol, it's been me all along anyway.

IT WAS ME THIS WHOLE TIME