Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The level of depravity in foids

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Foids are so desperate that they will accept being sex slaves rather than being ignored.

Ethnic would foids would prefer to be a white man’s sex slave (inb4 he’s jewish). Absolutely brutal racepill. I cannot cope anymore.
@FullTimeLoser @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel

You can tell the shallowness and mental capacity of women. They literally want to be sex slaves, they're jealous that they aren't. Jesus chirst

Straight from the whores mouth - Not allowing niggerwhores to become a white man's slave is discrimination. :feelshaha:

LMAO @ that, ngl.

Incel trait: wealthmogged by Jeffrey Epstein

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

How do you find tweets like that?

How do you find tweets like that?
:feelsLSD:
I have my ways

Ethnic would foids would prefer to be a white man’s sex slave (inb4 he’s jewish). Absolutely brutal racepill. I cannot cope anymore.
@FullTimeLoser @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel
I'm sorry to hear that bro, but it's over for you.

Foids would rather be chained up in Chad’s basement as his sex slave than to have their own freedom

Jfl at femorrhoids.

Jfl. Instead of being happy black kids weren't molested, they're jealous of the white kids that were. This is why it's cucked to listen to whores about AoC.

You can tell the shallowness and mental capacity of women. They literally want to be sex slaves, they're jealous that they aren't. Jesus chirst
Females are only interested in something when another has it, they got to steal the flag.

crying about jews
You mean Jews aren't overrepresented among the richest people on the planet ?
And you suggest that saying being poorer than Epstein is actually an incel trait as per PPECel ?

They want to be slaves only for the Chads. When it comes to anything else, they're suddenly strong and independent

And you suggest that saying being poorer than Epstein is actually an incel trait as per PPECel ?

Almost every incel is poorer than Epstein

Therefore, being poorer than Epstein is an incel trait

Jews are just smarter, average jew iq of ashkenazis in america is 117.

jfl

Lulz, almost every man on Earth is poorer than Epstein, therefore being poorer than Epstein is a male trait.
Also, I'd love to see an incel who wouldn't be poorer than Epstein. It's impossible to be that rich and incel.
Jews are just smarter, average jew iq of ashkenazis in america is 117
Low IQ cope

Lulz, almost every man on Earth is poorer than Epstein, therefore being poorer than Epstein is a male trait.
Also, I'd love to see an incel who wouldn't be poorer than Epstein. It's impossible to be that rich and incel.

hi iq