Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The less you know about my sexual past the better

it seems OP is a toilet also
but even if true i bet a ton of cucks and beta orbiters are down to get with a toilet that hide her sexual past just to get some pussy, people these days don't care at all about honor

You still want pussy?

"Sexual past/history":foidSoy::soy:
The only kind of history foids can make

I don’t get why it isn’t his business. If my foid was pleasuring Chad while I was rotting away I would want an apology at the very least

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151955167Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01 PM CST
There's much more important aspects of your "Academic-Lifestyle" than simply trying to receive utterly worthless Social-Status to boast about in your later years. You'll benefit from respecting this person's decision and understanding that an actual "Romantic-Relationship" is much more than simply based on desire and a good image. I'm going to suggest focusing on "Academic" lessons.
Re: Girls these days...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151998004Friday, December 19, 2014 5:08 PM CST
"It IS okay to like people and to get into relationships and all that, but hope for the best and expect the worst" I never once stated in my previous response that there was anything wrong with attempting to maintain a "Romantic" relationship during your teenage years. "Puberty" itself is a developmental process characterized by extensive chemical and psychological instability persisting for a varying duration of years. Any individual seeking to form any 'meaningful' relationships during these years of "Puberty" should recognize that both their perception, and the perception and interest of the significant other will likely shift at a consistent rate due to the changes. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to form a relationship if you desire to do so, I'm merely suggesting that the topic creator weigh the advantages/disadvantages of the practice in itself and his current circumstances before attempting to enter a romantic relationship as the teenage duration of time provides plenty of opportunities to develop crucial career skills other than simply just Social-Status capabilities.

Just fucking lol at how these cucks tiptoe round the issue when on these forums because they don’t want anyone getting mad at them

“Um like is this ok for me to think this?? I just like, I know she has rights and is better than me in every way but I just feel like a bit uncomfortable you know?”

“Is it ok for me to exist?”

:feelspuke:

Just fucking lol at how these cucks tiptoe round the issue when on these forums because they don’t want anyone getting mad at them

“Um like is this ok for me to think this?? I just like, I know she has rights and is better than me in every way but I just feel like a bit uncomfortable you know?”

“Is it ok for me to exist?”

:feelspuke:
reddit is a thoroughly cucked place that all young men should steer clear of.

When will men wake up and learn that whores are whores.

She shall burn in hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back