Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Lesbo pill, the false theory that only American women are Lesbians.

E

ElephantMan

Recruit
★★
During my college years , there were 3 Iranian brothers who owned a pizza shop near campus , and were convinced that only American Women are Lesbians, and the whole of female homosexuality is strictly an American phenomenon.Laughable as this is , I do remember during my college years that I was also around a lot of Indian and Chinese foids , and I never got any sexual response at all .In fact the Lesbo pill is the blackest of all black pills , and true believers must be psychologically very strong , not to be driven to the utter destruction that is waiting all of us .In fact we can say that all women are Lesbians, with lack of sexual response,and the fact that they don't even look at men in public as enough proof..

they only turn straight whenever they see chad

the lesbian pill was actually the first blackpill i ever took since i noticed it early on

they only turn straight whenever they see chad
They are not even looking at men , Chad or otherwise.My own sister is a closet lesbo , and I can assure you that she doesn't like men Chad or not.

They are not even looking at men , Chad or otherwise.My own sister is a closet lesbo , and I can assure you that she doesn't like men Chad or not.
Your sister is not lesbo, she's just chadsexual and hasn't come across a true chad yet

Foids are the devil, they have no moral. I believe, deep down inside, all foids are lesbo or at least bi / queer. They turn it on / off depending on their moods and ulterior motives. Like a chameleon, foids change their colors at will.

Your sister is not lesbo, she's just chadsexual and hasn't come across a true chad yet
This chadsexual theory is utterly false and ridiculous, my sister who actually tried to eat her own moms private parts once , and had to commit fraud to get a women work for her company is utterly disgusted by men especially Chads... Furthermore observation in actual society actually proves that women are not seeking chads.

I mean in countries where gay shit is taboo of course less people are going to admit they're gay

I mean in countries where gay shit is taboo of course less people are going to admit they're gay
Yes very true , especially in the middle east the percentage of Lesbos is way underestimated.

Foids are the devil, they have no moral. I believe, deep down inside, all foids are lesbo or at least bi / queer. They turn it on / off depending on their moods and ulterior motives. Like a chameleon, foids change their colors at will.
Yes indeed, no wonder getting laid is impossible.

Yes indeed, no wonder getting laid is impossible.
We gave them rights, they show us their true colors... there's a reason you keep the monster in the basement and tell Jimmy to not open the fucking door. lol, if you get my metaphor.

Les pill is a j0ke, w0men are all chad lovers.

What:feelswhat:

She's utterly disgusted by sub5s and normal looking men, once she gains the chance to get with a chad all that lesbian shit goes out the window
No , trust me I know her better than anyone else..She is completely Lesbo no male will ever get close to her , a virgin at the age of 52.

We gave them rights, they show us their true colors... there's a reason you keep the monster in the basement and tell Jimmy to not open the fucking door. lol, if you get my metaphor.
Yes indeed, it reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode concerning a failed attempt to keep the Devil in the basement.

I was expecting a more intelligent reply, but since you have the word FBI in your username, I did visit my local FBI office concerning police abuse a couple of years ago
I was just LARPing as Pancakecel

This chadsexual theory is utterly false and ridiculous, my sister who actually tried to eat her own moms private parts once , and had to commit fraud to get a women work for her company is utterly disgusted by men especially Chads... Furthermore observation in actual society actually proves that women are not seeking chads.
There's some genuine lesbians but I don't think that's the norm. Most I've come across were Chad onlys.

What's annoying is that real lesbos like your sister never call out other women's fake and bad behavior.

There's some genuine lesbians but I don't think that's the norm. Most I've come across were Chad onlys.

What's annoying is that real lesbos like your sister never call out other women's fake and bad behavior.
If by Chad you mean attractive looking males , then there has to be some evidence,that they are seeking Chad , but there is no evidence for it..There is a subclass of men that are attractive to foids , but those are men that have committed terrible crimes ...Like Richard Ramirez,and Ted Bundy ...There is this illusion that even a criminal has to be a Chad ....but this false theory is only said by posters in incel forums .The public is very well aware of the fact that the only requirement is commiting henous crimes.The Norway mass shooter is receiving love letters in prison from 16 year old foids and he is far far from Chad.