Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Legendary Oreo Man is alive

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
That's a lifefuel ngl, he's very based.

Probably slaying white chicks with his BBC tbh

That really sucks that he still hasn't made it by now romantically, only professionally.
The 2010s are fucking hell, I'm sure he would have made it just 10 years ago.

saw this vid already, he took some of the bluepill

Yeah, I watched the video, I'm wondering why this is LifeFuel. He's abandoned what he believed in.

Don't know him, what were the "off the wall" things he said in the past? I'm glad he's working on his life, building his wealth, but this sounds like choking down the bluepill, which never works if one really was blackpilled.

Fighting in the war of TFL. What does he mean with this?

It's over for him he took the bluepill.

Yeah, I watched the video, I'm wondering why this is LifeFuel. He's abandoned what he believed in.

Exactly I don't know how this is lifefuel, I notice with a lot of guys there is no inbetween, they can't be black pilled and speak about it without it causing them extreme mental anguish, in order to mellow out and be calm about their existence they have to incorporate blue pilled beliefs, so its like a choice between sanity and the black pill for them

What is "TFL?"

Praise our lord oreo man. Fuck that nigga looks like he became a bluepilled cuck again

How tall is he? He didn't even try getting lean before giving up.

Looks like another NT fatcel = volcel to me. He could very well have bones under all that useless fat, if he's never seen his face under 15% bf.
What is "TFL?"

True forced loneliness.

The Oreo Man is now gone and is now replaced by the Blueberry Pie Oreo Man.

i thought he roped

This.

Accepting the blackpill doesn't mean you have to just LDAR (although ngl it's way better than wageslaving), but from this video you can tell he's become bluepilled.
He's coping by telling himself that:

"I've got to financially better myself"; when he's in his 50s and all alone, he'll spiral into a deep state of depression/misery when he realises how worthless it all is and how alone he is.
I'm sure he took one of IT's advice about (((therapy))) and now they've poisoned his mind: a part of him believes bettering himself will eventually attract a foid into his life.

Regardless, the blackpill will wake him up from the delusional state he's in before shaking hands with the grim reaper.

Damn, I'm glad he's not dead, and it's not surprise to me he's telling himself bullshit copes. dude was going half way insane,

Damn, I'm glad he's not dead, and it's not surprise to me he's telling himself bullshit copes. dude was going half way insane,
Copes are the best way to defend your sanity.

For those who don't know him, he's a blackcel youtuber who used to make video venting on the dating scene and talking about blackpilled stuff since the early 2010's. You can type "oreo man" or "savy guy" and watch his content.

It's not that he became bluepilled, he said that he's gonna keep fighting the war of TFL (true forced loneliness, synonym for inceldom) and that TFL was real. He just turned 30 this year and he feels the need to move on in life.