Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The lefts & the rights.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
You can talk about your politics & alignment, whatever. The fact is now it doesn't matter if you're against or neutral on something. If you are not on board with the leftist agenda of open borders leading to great replacement, exploiting cheap foreign labour driving wages down, White guilt, lgbt shit, worshipping women, open relationships, abolition of nuclear family, blm then quite frankly you will be seen as a nazi, misogynist, racist pedo or some other such bullshit.

It's not enough to hold "extreme views" to be labeled as bad, simply not belonging to the npc hive mind puts you in the bad man on the wrong side of history category

I was thinking about a left, right and upper.

I hate rich and powerful people. I believe that both the economy and political system is rigged, it's all nepotism and cronyism and corruption from the top all the way down, worldwide in any country.

And by that I mean that any and all good jobs, careers etc... are only granted through corruption and nepotism. Even actors and singers and such become popular through artificial means through nepotism and corrupt interests. Business is rigged too, the chances of an average Joe becoming a successful self-made businessman are laughably small, most "success" stories are fake and exaggerated, it's all nepotism, family inheritances and corruption and such.

If we changed the system nothing would really change and the previous statement would still apply.

I hate the right and the left equally tbh.

Last edited:
4afd5239f1db1c4a7f42390db978be52  rothschild family political quotes

I hate rich and powerful people. I believe that both the economy and political system is rigged, it's all nepotism and cronyism and corruption from the top all the way down, worldwide in any country.

And by that I mean that any and all good jobs, careers etc... are only granted through corruption and nepotism. Even actors and singers and such become popular through artificial means through nepotism and corrupt interests. Business is rigged too, the chances of an average Joe becoming a successful self-made businessman are laughably small, most "success" stories are fake and exaggerated, it's all nepotism, family inheritances and corruption and such.

If we changed the system nothing would really change and the previous statement would still apply.

I hate the right and the left equally tbh.
It's all a powerplay & system of control to keep control & inflict as much suffering on the population as possible to gather loosh, inter-dimensional space demons lapping it up.

I’m neither