Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The left in Spain has destroyed the possibility of

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Giving nationality to a foreign woman if she marries you. The hatred of the Spanish left and feminists towards Spanish men is such that before you could marry a Cuban woman and give her nationality.

While now those apes are empowered and come from those third world countries without having to have sex/love relationship with a Spanish man.

The building where I live is full of immigrants. Even yesterday I heard that the neighbors next door called me gay. Sure, but you are not able to introduce me to any of the many young relatives who sometimes visit those who live here.

Or you are not able to ask me about my sexual preferences. No instead of that, call me gay while ignoring me and living IN MY COUNTRY.

FUCK COMMUNISTS, FUCK INVADERS AND FUCK FOREIGN WOMEN WHO ARE ENTITLED AS NATIVE FOIDS.

A llorar, a la llorería. Pero lloremos juntos. :fuk:

Modern Spain is like a degenerate version of Yugoslavia

I'm asking honestly: what about for foreign men? Do they still get their nationalities? If so then this is just another proof of misandristic laws in action.

Giving nationality to a foreign woman if she marries you. The hatred of the Spanish left and feminists towards Spanish men is such that before you could marry a Cuban woman and give her nationality.

While now those apes are empowered and come from those third world countries without having to have sex/love relationship with a Spanish man.

The building where I live is full of immigrants. Even yesterday I heard that the neighbors next door called me gay. Sure, but you are not able to introduce me to any of the many young relatives who sometimes visit those who live here.

Or you are not able to ask me about my sexual preferences. No instead of that, call me gay while ignoring me and living IN MY COUNTRY.

FUCK COMMUNISTS, FUCK INVADERS AND FUCK FOREIGN WOMEN WHO ARE ENTITLED AS NATIVE FOIDS.
SHUT THE FUCK UP BIGOT GODDDAMN RACIST SPAIN IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE USA SHOULD BE WE NEED WORLDWIDE ONE WORLD GOV COMMUNISM NOW FICK FUCK FCK

I think that if you are Spanish these apes slander you in order to secure their ape women.

I'm asking honestly: what about for foreign men? Do they still get their nationalities? If so then this is just another proof of misandristic laws in action.
They both work here and get nationality as easy as going to a theater to watch a movie.

Also they ussually come with her wives, gf together here. And the few ape whores who come alone are as entitled as a native whore.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BIGOT GODDDAMN RACIST SPAIN IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE USA SHOULD BE WE NEED WORLDWIDE ONE WORLD GOV COMMUNISM NOW FICK FUCK FCK
Communism is cucked. They are the main responsables for inceldom in the west and they empowered women at the levels we are seeing today.

Franco is rolling in his grave with the current state of Spain

Unless you are a thug. Because those are the only spanish dudes who get laid the most.
IMG 0879

Franco was based as fuck
Yes. And his colonels who were killed by a psyop terrorists group called ETA , thats how theres no continuity and "democrats" (commies and freemasons) started to ruin the country.

Franco does not approve of this

Leftist foids want foreign cock and don't care about their men. Truly disgusting species

"We understand that you might feel that not being able to marry latinas could impact the birthrate of our beloved country, that is why we sent 200000 more illegal male Moroccan immigrants to help with the future of our nation!"

Franco was based as fuck
No,

he defended Catholicism

I would have let the commies continue killing a few more priests, then I would have fought them under the flag of nationalism, not national-Catholicism.

This guy was as much an ally of the world elites as the most capitalist Jew, supporting the Catholic Church is not based

"We understand that you might feel that not being able to marry latinas could impact the birthrate of our beloved country, that is why we sent 200000 more illegal male Moroccan immigrants to help with the future of our nation!"
It's over

why would you want to do that in the first place
To get laid, have a wife,etc. It's not fair they come here like is their house. I have to take a piece of the cake but leftits here want to finish this country and fuck low tier men lifes fr.