Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The least they can do is shut the fuck off and not laugh at us

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
It's bad enough we have to deal with no pussy and touch deprivation.

So to the foids and normies that ignore us, why do you have to go the extra mile and say some shitty joke JFL?

They call us evil yet they are the ones who go out of their way just to laugh at us.

It's like bullying a disabled person. "Haha, I got better genes than you did! I am so much better than you!"

Fuck you. You are the real sick fucks here, but at the end of the day only incels will be villainized (not that I even give 2 fucks if someone thinks I'm a bad person).

Normfags and foids are scum

Its over, I LDAR because of the reasons in your post, When i go outside people bully me and stare at me weirdly.

Its fucking over.

Incel wiki LDAR​

LDAR is an acronym that stands for “Lay Down and Rot” or “Lie Down and Rot”. It is a term used in the incel community to describe a state of hopelessness and resignation, where an individual feels that there is no point in striving for success or accomplishment due to their perceived lack of attractiveness, socioeconomic status, or other factors.
Meaning and Context
In the context of inceldom, LDAR is often used to describe the feeling of giving up on life and resigning oneself to a state of perpetual loneliness, isolation, and despair. It is often associated with the idea of “taking the black pill”, which means accepting that one’s circumstances are unlikely to change and that they will never achieve their desired goals or find happiness.
Connotations and Implications
LDAR is often seen as a coping mechanism or a way to deal with the emotional pain and frustration that comes with being involuntarily celibate. However, it can also be seen as a dangerous and harmful ideology that promotes resignation and hopelessness, rather than encouraging individuals to take action to improve their circumstances.
Incel Wiki Definition
According to the Incel Wiki, LDAR is defined as “a state of being that a person may reach if they conclude there is no point to striving after success and accomplishment. For males who are on the inceldom spectrum, this occurs because they feel their socioeconomic or physiological traits are immutable, or because often there are very few, if any, sexual rewards nowadays for moderate social success.”
Urban Dictionary Definition
According to Urban Dictionary, LDAR stands for “Lay Down and Rot”, and is defined as “to give up on life and just stay in bed all day. It is a lifestyle. If you adopt it you become a rotter.”
Other Definitions and References
Other definitions and references to LDAR can be found in various online sources, including Wiktionary, where it is defined as “to resign oneself to the hopelessness and unchangeability of one’s circumstances, especially as a single, unattractive male”.

AI-generated answer.

Normalfags can cope and seethe for all I care. I hope they suffer :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: