Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Law of the Jungle Rules Today’s Sexual Market

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Officer
★★
Lion

The Law of the Jungle describes today’s degenerate sexual market in the West
Since feminism, the sexual market in the West has been shifting to operate on an r-selected Law of the Jungle. If you are looking for a mate or just trying to get laid in this market, this is why the whole balance seems thrown off. In the jungle, a woman would rather be part of the harem of a leader rather than tied to a subservient follower. Dominance is what it takes to survive the jungle, and the pecking order is everything to female psychology. A Guns N’ Roses classic rock hit illustrates the concept:
Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here everyday, learn to live like an animal in the jungle world we play…

If you are doing things for women looking for their approval, or trying to be Mr. Nice Guy you are going to be disposed of or flat out used. It’s all tied into the dual mating strategy of women: Alpha fux, Beta bux. Do not find yourself in the position of being the reserve. And do not believe women when they tell you they are different than other women. Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer elegantly explains this concept:
For as lions are furnished with claws and teeth, elephants with tusks, boars with fangs, bulls with horns, and the cuttlefish with its dark, inky fluid, so Nature has provided woman for her protection and defence with the faculty of dissimulation, and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form.
Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility.
This is why they see through dissimulation in others so easily; therefore it is not advisable to attempt it with them. From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on.
Know this, and always remember it: Women will screw dominant men while keeping a boyfriend in reserve and will never, ever admit it. Sex is a woman’s way of trying to lock a dominant man into a commitment before dumping the cuckolded boyfriend, and dissimulation (lying) is her way of maintaining an advantage on the sexual playing field. What she really wants is a bad boy: subconsciously this is for the protection he offers and increased chances of survival for any offspring he might sire with her in a dog eat dog world.
It all boils down to the economics of sex. Sperm is cheap, and eggs are expensive. Women want the best of the best sperm since they have a short window (as compared to men) in which they can reproduce. And, for most of human history placing a wager on a bad boy has been the best bet. Civilization has changed this, but the human genome is still coded with the old instincts.
Even though Western culture has suppressed many of our animal instincts, we still instinctually behave the way we did before collectively finding ourselves on today’s government tax farm. Like it or not, man is a predatory animal. Our predatory nature goes down to our very physiology and anatomy: Our eyes are placed at the front of our heads instead of on the side as in prey animals. We prey not only on other animals, but on each other. We (usually) do not kill each other, but our winner take all instincts reach down into the very core of who we are. A nice guy is going to be prey and an asshole is going to be the predator. The asshole gets the egg, while the nice guy gets used and abused.
Jungle_Woman

When in the jungle, it’s every man for himself so don’t be taken advantage of by women

Don’t Be Her Walking, Talking Wallet​

A nice guy who acquiesces to women is a man who women instinctually know has few options. They will keep him around if he is a provider of resources for them, but they will subconsciously look for the sperm of a dominant man to impregnate them. Even a woman’s biology is set up to exploit Alpha Fux, Beta Bux, as pointed out in the wonderfully controversial Sperm Wars by Robin Baker. As an aside, the truth is never politically correct, nor is it popular. As Plato told us 2,000 years ago:
None is more hated than he who speaks the truth.
Getting back to Sperm Wars, its findings reveal deception and trickery in women goes past their innate deceptiveness and all the way down to their biology:
  • Ten percent of children are not fathered by their “fathers”
  • Less than one percent of a man’s sperm is capable of fertilizing anything (the rest is there to fight off all other men’s sperm)
  • Vaginal mucus encourages some sperm but blocks others
  • A woman is far more likely to conceive through a casual fling than through sex with her regular partner because her body allows the sperm from the fling to pass through faster than that of her regular partner
After conception, if the dominant man has pumped her and dumped her she will need someone to stay and help raise the child. This is where you come in as her resource provider! So…how do women test to see who is dominant and who is the resource provider?
Jungle_Woman2

Do you have what it takes answer the call of the wild, and do you want to continue to live this way?

Shit Testing​

Since sperm (and men who provide it) are so abundant, women begin weeding out process right away. Shit testing is how they weed out weak men. The Disposable Male explains how this process works:
Initially, she can simply watch him in competition with other males. … But finally, the only real test a woman can set is whether a man can negotiate and overcome her own defenses. To test this, she has to resist first verbally, then physically. The stronger and more realistic her resistance, the better the test.
In other words, women want a man who not only win out and control other men but a man who will stand up to her, and put her in the subservient role nature designed women for. How else can one explain the 50 Shades of Grey phenomenon?
Do you have what it takes? Or will you sulk away or cave in to her? Unfortunately, her shit tests only begin with the initial test to see if you are good enough for her to take a chance on. They will continue throughout any relationship with her, and in the Western world this poses dangerous risks because of a predatory legal and family court system. Fail too many shit tests and you could find yourself getting divorce raped or turned into a slave of the court.
Fail shit tests and you may also find yourself being the Beta bucks provider. As pointed out earlier, the cruel world of the sexual market extends down from the macroscopic world we live in to the microscopic world of the biology of women and men. Michael Gilbert’s book The Disposable Male explains:
Bang! They’re off! Like a rocket!
Surging forward in a frantic fight for the lead, racers jostle one another on the crowded track. Skirmishes flare up. Some are roughly bumped aside. Others fall and are nearly trampled by the herd of charging marathoners behind them. The strongest an most clever bolt to the front. Pacing themselves, the focused leaders dash along the obstacle course toward their goal.
By the final lap, the contenders are reduced to a handful – just the hardiest, best-prepared specimens with the most robust builds and the sleekest lines.
As they dash for home, the racers in the lead pack dig for every last drop of strength, pushing themselves beyond all measure, pulsating with exertion. Second place wont cut it. Its winner take all.
Suddenly, a scintillating ball of light a million miles high illuminates the horizon. The finish line is just a tantalizing sprint a way. Diving like Superguppy, the exhausted winner hangs on for dear life.
The egg is joined! Outperforming a few hundred million competitors, one triumphant microscopic sperm has won the seminal race of life.
Male competition extends all the way down to sperm fighting their way towards the jackpot of all jackpots, an egg waiting to be fertilized. By dissimulating (lying) and having biology that is primed for you to be cuckolded and your resources taken advantage of by another man’s offspring, failing any of her litany of lifelong shit tests is the equivalent of getting eaten in the jungle.
Bride

Traditions like marriage survive the test of time for a reason; discarding them is playing with fire

Escaping the Jungle​

Living in a sexual jungle certainly does pose risks. The only way for Western civilization to escape the Law of the Jungle is to return to a sexual market that does not cater to women’s destructive (for civilized society) instincts.
In the past, behaving the way women in the West now do would have been so disastrous the situation would have corrected itself. However, the tax farm we now live on subsidizes this type of behavior with – you guessed it – Beta bucks of hardworking taxpayers. The r-selection paradigm creates an unstable environment (i.e. uncivilized one) and leads to the following:
  • Single parenting
  • Women with children with many different fathers
  • Early sexual maturity in children
  • Short generation time (children having children)
  • Lack of male participation in society
The natural balance that would have put an end to this, women finding themselves outcast from society or destitute for making childish, irresponsible or fickle choices won’t return unless the system subsidizing it fails. Failure of the system is certainly a long-term likelihood as men either go MGTOW and check out of the system completely or revolt and demand change.
Marriage has been instituted worldwide across all different cultures for a reason. These are the reasons it is important to a civilized society, laid down in a 1955 article by social anthropologist Edmund Leach:
  1. To establish a legal father of a woman’s children.
  2. To establish a legal mother of a man’s children.
  3. To give the husband a monopoly in the wife’s sexuality.
  4. To give the wife a monopoly in the husband’s sexuality.
  5. To give the husband partial or monopolistic rights to the wife’s domestic and other labor services.
  6. To give the wife partial or monopolistic rights to the husband’s domestic and other labor services.
  7. To give the husband partial or total control over property belonging or potentially accruing to the wife.
  8. To give the wife partial or total control over property belonging or potentially accruing to the husband.
  9. To establish a joint fund of property – a partnership – for the benefit of the children of the marriage.
  10. To establish a socially significant ‘relationship of affinity’ between the husband and his wife’s brothers
A man’s monopoly over a woman’s sexuality and the promise of paternity is the linchpin of the entire deal. Without it, there is really not much benefit to marriage for a man. For the monopoly over her sexuality, a man basically pledges everything he produces in life to her and his children. The importance of marriage as the bedrock of civilization cannot be understated. Once lost, an inevitable turn towards the sexual market we have today begins. The situation only gets wilder with time.
Accepting the Law of the Jungle or doing the unthinkable, growing a set and going back to a model of enforcing monogamy is perhaps the ultimate societal shit test for men. Are Western men still man enough to put animal instincts back under the restraints of patriarchy and enforce monogamy? If not, expect society to continue to degenerate under r-selected sexual forces.
Welcome to the Jungle.

SOURCE: https://thenewmodernman.wordpress.c...hash=43ea6aca01ae0367fb0a9cb80345b5f1#respond

Mods i think this pinworthy so pin maybe? <3

@Fat Link @Ron.Belgrade

I hate all of this shit who cares I give up

Did read and thats why exactly i am okay with betabuxxing as long as i know 100% my kids are mine.

If shes not willing to sleep with me then im not providing anything.

There is a difference between being a simp and a betabuxxer.

A betabuxxer can still enforce some rules.

This is where money becomes the equalizer.

Every incel should try to maximize his chances at making good money because if you re a real incel then its your only way out.

pinned.

yeah tv ruined women, and ofc phones. and excess in life as well.

Asians and Indians evolved for arranged marriage. now women don't care and they wanna live in their fantasy reality. Thanks to their screens helping them have access to it.

“It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

― Michel Houellebecq, from Extension du domaine de la lutte

DOMINANCE IS EVERYTHING IF YOU ARENT A VIOLENT ASSHOLE CAUSING DRAMA EVERY SECOND YOU ARE AN AUTISTIC ROBOT THAT DESERVES NO ATTENTION

Did read and thats why exactly i am okay with betabuxxing as long as i know 100% my kids are mine.

Every incel should try to maximize his chances at making good money because if you re a real incel then its your only way out.

I completely disagree with this line of thinking, but to each his own

What do u suggest instead?

I don't really have a good alternative except to just LDAR. But I find betabuxxing to be humiliating no matter what. I guess it all depends on what your definition of "winning" is

I don't really have a good alternative except to just LDAR. But I find betabuxxing to be humiliating no matter what. I guess it all depends on what your definition of "winning" is
My assumption is him using betabuxxing as a tactic with the sole reason to pass his genes and reproduce, nothing more.

But just because he can doesen't necessarily mean he has to.Giving birth to an offspring that will suffer like all of us here Is incredibly cruel and selfish. @kay'

I don't give a shit if betabuxxing is the only way out to escape inceldom. I'd rather overdose on Fentanyl and die than get into a unauthentic relationship with no actual affection.

I don't give a shit if betabuxxing is the only way out to escape inceldom. I'd rather overdose on Fentanyl and die than get into a unauthentic relationship with no actual affection.

This is pretty much my stance too. Most people here will probably call you a volcel for saying that though

Not true. Betabuxxing is mostly frowned upon in this community.
He wants to enhance some used up whores life with money just to pass on his shit tier genetics if he didnt have money in the first place. It is true. Some incels would turn on each other for just a hint of pussy.

What a redpill cope. Muh dominance. You are as dominant as others are submissive to you.

What a redpill cope.
It is, tbh. I don't know WTF it's doing here in ID, let alone getting pinned. JFL

All of this shit is water-tier for anyone who's black pilled. It honestly has no value here for us. It's not practical, because we're not in any position to be able to apply red pill in the first place. It's not as if we have wives/girlfriends that we need this to be made aware of their true natures or some shit.

As for the theory, like I said, it's already known for anyone who's seriously black pilled, so it's not adding anything useful to think about in that regard.

My assumption is him using betabuxxing as a tactic with the sole reason to pass his genes and reproduce, nothing more.

But just because he can doesen't necessarily mean he has to.Giving birth to an offspring that will suffer like all of us here Is incredibly cruel and selfish. @kay'
It depends whats more important to you i guess. Being loved by a female or passing on your genes? In nature at least, it only matters that you have passed on your genes, which means physically you have won. And one could also argue that placing female love and affection over that goal is foid worshipping nonsense. I'm not necessarily saying it is, but it depends which is more important to you.

buxing unused agreeable hole is completely fine. buxing roasted entitled cunt is turbo cuckold

All of this shit is water-tier for anyone who's black pilled. It honestly has no value here for us. It's not practical, because we're not in any position to be able to apply red pill in the first place. It's not as if we have wives/girlfriends that we need this to be made aware of their true natures or some shit.
makes it all the more cringe seeing normshits act all soy with their hard earned holes just to get cucked :feelskek:

It depends whats more important to you i guess. Being loved by a female or passing on your genes? In nature at least, it only matters that you have passed on your genes, which means physically you have won. And one could also argue that placing female love and affection over that goal is foid worshipping nonsense. I'm not necessarily saying it is, but it depends which is more important to you.
if you have control, actual control over the hole and she's not spent then yeah it doesn't really matter. you're right it's hole worship but such is life in a world artificially rape-constrained :feelsdevil:

Retarded post. Shit test doesnt exist.

Women doesnt shit test chads and shit tests cant be won. Shit tests is another world for disrespect. Disrespect is a symptom that u are not chad. Women disrepect who they are not afraid to lose and they are not afraid to lose betabuxxers because they are easily replaceable.

Now what decides if you are a provider or a chad is your looks and you cant control that.

What a redpill cope. Muh dominance. You are as dominant as others are submissive to you.

You can only have people submit to you by being dominant though which validates his point

Women doesnt shit test chads and shit tests cant be won. Shit tests is another world for disrespect. Disrespect is a symptom that u are not chad. Women disrepect who they are not afraid to lose and they are not afraid to lose betabuxxers because they are easily replaceable.

Now what decides if you are a provider or a chad is your looks and you cant control that.
This, 100%. As soon as I see the words "shit test" I know it's some PUA shit

Most intelligent 2024cel.

You can only have people submit to you by being dominant though which validates his point
Not by being dominant but by having leverage and using it well(which means being dominant). Fighting success, power or status on others. If you have noke, they is no acting dominant unless u are scaring through "i have nothing to lose, i will kill you" kinda method.

Passing on genes is meme. What success did our parents gain from passing genes through us. We or if we have children, we will be jew slave or perma low status losers who will eventually cease to exist if there is any war, we are the cannonfodder. All that effort just for your lineage to lose through inferior genes

Better to be incel than cucked

Fantastic thread. Reminds me of one of my own which relates to the main premise of yours: highlighting the importance of marriage as an institution to hold society togethER.

Let’s assume that ALL of the bricks which are used to build a brick house, are built from the SAME matERial. if that ONE particular “TYPE” of brick which is used to build the house has structural flaws, then the WHOLE HOUSE will be structurally flawed (because it is made of ONLY that type of brick, which has flaws in itself and is the “building block” of the greatER structure of the “house”).

In the same way a brick house is built of many individual bricks, society is comprised of many individual families (founded by individual male-female hetERosexual relationships, which enable reproduction: production of offspring). The “family unit” is the “building block” of society, and when the “family unit” breaks down, it will break down society too.

The transition from a patriarchal societal structure to a feminist one, is the primary cause of the breakdown of the “family unit”, and the consequent long-tERm degradation and eventual (inevitable) downfall of society if we don’t revERt back to patriarchal societal structures before it’s too late.

Last edited: