Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The latest news in sex robot advancement

Sexbots are going to be the best thing since sliced bread

Are there sexbot stocks to invest in?

i want a proper anime styled sex bot

of megumin preferably

it will be a long time before I can afford my own
hurry the fuck up and make this real scientists

I mean I am cool with just a doll, only problem is price.

Fuck yeah!

First response in comments section, "
Biological females better pay attention and work on improving their behavior.
"

One day I will have a bot. I might even buy a TPE doll in the near future. Tired of getting cucked out of my money by the putas.

Sexbots are going to be the best thing since sliced bread
Biological females better pay attention and work on improving their behavior.
"
Going to be fun in a few hundred years when sex robots become so advanced that it might pull females down from their pedestal and have to even work on improving themselves because the sex robots will be a far better alternative to real life females. Call it cope but it might happen I am thinking kind of like a Surogates robots but with AI´s we could all feel loved by a Stacey robot and wouldn´t be able to tell the difference it would be magnificent.

I wish i could afford one

What's the point in the doll feeling your touch when it's not even sentient?

If there is a reason for me to live longer is this, but I fear it would nedd more 250 years for the perfect female robot

Actually makes me think of this episode from Futurama. Also huge blackpill at 1:34 "All civilization was just an effort to impress the opposite sex"