Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The latest move in Texas is shedding light on the cockroaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Just go on cuckits twoxchromosomes. Gigalifefuel. The hoards of foids right now crying in the stew of the shit they put themselves in is remarkable. Even read in one thread a foid claiming they are Christian and support the satanic temple over their abortion believes. JUST LOL. Imagine them having to keep their legs shut for a year, I think their arteries would explode. Atleast one big state is reversing some degeneracy. Perhaps they will finally realize having sex like its a weekend hobby isnt the best for your life, but I wont hold my breath on that one. Millions of years of life where having sex meant your life was changing forever and suddenly a piece of rubber or some pill gave the foids the path to sin like the snake handed eve the apple. JFL if Texas bans contraceptives too

Whores being whores.

Just go on cuckits twoxchromosomes. Gigalifefuel. The hoards of foids right now crying in the stew of the shit they put themselves in is remarkable. Even read in one thread a foid claiming they are Christian and support the satanic temple over their abortion believes. JUST LOL. Imagine them having to keep their legs shut for a year, I think their arteries would explode. Atleast one big state is reversing some degeneracy. Perhaps they will finally realize having sex like its a weekend hobby isnt the best for your life, but I wont hold my breath on that one. Millions of years of life where having sex meant your life was changing forever and suddenly a piece of rubber or some pill gave the foids the path to sin like the snake handed eve the apple. JFL if Texas bans contraceptives too
It's amazing what happens when you force foids to be accountable and live with life consequences of their own creation, the entitlement gender. It sheds light on the foid psyche of literally wanting a life of no responsibility to anything in that they all just selfishly pursue a care free existence instead where they remain in control of everything including over men.:feelsjuice:

They're so entirely anti family and child now that there's no hiding it anymore where they no longer even try. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They should move to another state where it is legal if they don’t like it, like cuckfornia.

They should move to another state where it is legal if they don’t like it, like cuckfornia.
White liberal foids can't compete with California's Mexican foids, they'll never go for it. Instead they'll take their debauchery and decadence with them ruining a conservative state forcing single conservative men to pay for it all. :feelsEhh::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
White liberal foids can't compete with California's Mexican foids, they'll never go for it. Instead they'll take their debauchery and decadence with them ruining a conservative state forcing single conservative men to pay for it all. :feelsEhh::feelsjuice:
White and Jewish women are the root of all evil.

It's amazing what happens when you force foids to be accountable and live with life consequences of their own creation, the entitlement gender. It sheds light on the foid psyche of literally wanting a life of no responsibility to anything in that they all just selfishly pursue a care free existence instead where they remain in control of everything including over men.:feelsjuice:

They're so entirely anti family and child now that there's no hiding it anymore where they no longer even try. :feelsclown:

They call that move the Prairie Prickpocket

Takes "Don't California my Texas" to new levels

Got to protect that pussy, bros. Once again women admit their value is that hole between their legs, huge blow to her value if she can't spread open for chad anytime with no consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back