Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The latest killing spree is going to make things worse for ugly men

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
With the dozens of articles being written every hour painting us in a bad light, ugly men now have an even bigger mark on their heads than they did before. If anyone has any reason to believe that you might be affiliated with incels, whether it be because of your face, your social awkwardness, or you being stupid enough to tell people you're a virgin, people will hate you even more.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me even if the FBI starts rounding incels up in vans soon and shipping us off to camps to be gassed.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me even if the FBI starts rounding incels up in vans soon and shipping us off to camps to be gassed.
I've predicted this. Being a virgin older than 16 I'll be punishable by death soon. Shortly after that, men under 6 feel, neg canthal tilt, etc will be shoot on sight.

I don't think this changes much at all. People have always thought of awkward unattractive men as bad. Almost always, the shooter "kept to himself, didn't have many friends, was quiet." And don't forget that they tried saying that the married father who did the Orlando shooting was a sexually frustrated self-hating gay (which is what many people say we are.)

So business as usual.

as I said before, this just accelerated the war on low value men. Now they have an excuse to openly persecute us

I'm already despised and discriminated against everywhere I go, so I don't care if my enemies hate me even more because of this. God forbid anyone lays a hand on me, though, as I have absolutely nothing to lose in life and wouldn't think twice about unleashing years of pent-up frustration on the next motherfucker who tries me IRL.

"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Last edited:
It's really over for shy below average looking guys.. Fuck I am glad I don't live in USA.

It's truly over for ugly autistic males

No more rope. Time for hope. Infantryman Alek Minassian may have been taken prisoner but the rebellion cannot be stopped now.