Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The latest arranged marriage case my parents have sent me is a “curry Stacy” and it is making me nervous and anxious

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
This foid is a top tier curry foid. She said she has been offered numerous modelling and news anchor gigs but her parents didn’t allow it cause of Islam. Also the foid is forced to wageslave as a code monkey by her parents but she wants to be a professional singer and she is quite good.

The worry is that if this does end up going through, how will it work with a currycel. I don’t have much friends so the foid won’t have a social life and when out and about will get hit on by white Chads when the foid comes to Chadstralia. Also if the foid ends up doing like a singing YouTube channel or something she will get famous and will attract Chads.

It’s really giving me anxiety. I’m wondering if I should just tell them to reject.

Also DM if you want to see pics. Not posting to bunker cause I don’t want any chance of it being leaked.

DO IT FAKECEL!

DO IT OR VOLCEL!

I thought u left Islam tho

This foid is a top tier curry foid. She said she has been offered numerous modelling and news anchor gigs but her parents didn’t allow it cause of Islam. Also the foid is forced to wageslave as a code monkey by her parents but she wants to be a professional singer and she is quite good.

The worry is that if this does end up going through, how will it work with a currycel. I don’t have much friends so the foid won’t have a social life and when out and about will get hit on by white Chads when the foid comes to Chadstralia. Also if the foid ends up doing like a singing YouTube channel or something she will get famous and will attract Chads.

It’s really giving me anxiety. I’m wondering if I should just tell them to reject.

Also DM if you want to see pics. Not posting to bunker cause I don’t want any chance of it being leaked.
Dm me

DM me

Just read the entire post, legitimate concerns ngl

Go fuck her or volcel

Gigalifefuel brocel. You're a blackpiller, and as well soon going to own a Stacy tier-foid to enjoy regularly. It doesn't get better then that man.:yes:

Last edited:
@mods BAN THIS CURRY ''cel''

JUST BE EHTNIC IS LAW!!!!!!

you know what she will do

Marry her if you want to get cucked. Do you really think she lacks options who are far superior than you?

Please send pics. I am in Chadstralia, maybe similar situation. Definitely don't bring any foid to a western country as an ethnic - unless you are hyper aggressive like most Muslim men and are prepared to behead her for any sign of adultery.

Will she work(outgoing) or housewife? Is there anyone to keep a watch on her if housewife? Will she respect your authority like she does of her parents after moving to australia?

If she is from curryland, culture is more conservative and many are deterred from approaching. But in australia, every dude will make a move. Will she reject all of them and not like the newfound attention? Assuming no one will be keeping watch on her.

I personally dont think it will work out since you will be the one on her mercy hard.

Will she work(outgoing) or housewife? Is there anyone to keep a watch on her if housewife? Will she respect your authority like she does of her parents after moving to australia?

If she is from curryland, culture is more conservative and many are deterred from approaching. But in australia, every dude will make a move. Will she reject all of them and not like the newfound attention? Assuming no one will be keeping watch on her.

I personally dont think it will work out since you will be the one on her mercy hard.
She will work cause she has a degree in computer science. I have no idea if she will respect my authority, I have only spoken to her over the phone once.

She seems solidly Muslim, so that may be a deterrence from the Chads that will undoubtedly approach.

She also really likes curry culture, so that is also another shield from white Chads

She will work cause she has a degree in computer science. I have no idea if she will respect my authority, I have only spoken to her over the phone once.

She seems solidly Muslim, so that may be a deterrence from the Chads that will undoubtedly approach.

She also really likes curry culture, so that is also another shield from white Chads
its cope. women have many faces. just like many think their wife is loyal.

Right now, all her actions are because her parents are watching her. She could be under pressure to land the marriage too, to move to australia.

It is cope unless she has guardian watching her imo. But since you are incel, maybe u could even have nothing to lose. Could just do the marriage for sex and hopefully, wont end up in sexless bedroom.

Reject the offer, before she rejects you. And PM me her pics.

Fucking fakecel nigger my parents would only be avle to get shit tier women forme. I want to see this bitch