Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The last time I ever had any social status...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
When I started highschool, I began to be interested in computer viruses and malware. I think the turning point for me was around when Target got hacked in early 2010s by the BlackPOS point of sales malware. I was entranced by that sort of power, and I wanted to learn myself how I could get it. I autistically followed developments in cybersecurity, new malware variants, and web vulnerabilities.

I ended up teaching myself to program, so I started creating my own malware. In about a month, I made a sort of functional remote access backdoor using an ftp command and control system. I would send commands to it via my cellphone, and the infected computer would do the corresponding action: shutdown, turn screen off, file transfer, and some other functionality.

I was a dumbass and brought my virus to school and infected the local computers for fun. I showed some people what I could do with it, and they were in awe of me. People knew who I was after that, "the kid who could hack shit". It was the first time I actually felt like people cared about me or knew of me.

Eventually, the IT dept. at my school caught on to what I was doing, and brought me in for questioning. They suspended me from school for about 2 weeks and that was it. People knew about me even more after that, and would randomly talk to me about it. It was sort of my thing.

A year later, most people forgot, and I faded into obscurity and loneliness once again.

Last edited:
I never had any

When I started highschool, I began to be interested in computer viruses and malware. I think the turning point for me was around when Target got hacked in early 2010s by the BlackPOS point of sales malware. I was entranced by that sort of power, and I wanted to learn myself how I could get it. I autistically followed developments in cybersecurity, new malware variants, and web vulnerabilities.

I ended up teaching myself to program, so I started creating my own malware. In about a month, I made a sort of function remote access backdoor using an ftp command and control system. I would send commands to it via my cellphone, and the infected computer would do the corresponding action: shutdown, turn screen off, file transfer, and some other functionality.

I was a dumbass and brought my virus to school and infected the local computers for fun. I showed some people what I could do with it, and they were in awe of me. People knew who I was after that, "the kid who could hack shit". It was the first time I actually felt like people cared about me or knew of me.

Eventually, the IT dept. at my school caught on to what I was doing, and brought me in for questioning. They suspended me from school for about 2 weeks and that was it. People knew about me even more after that, and would randomly talk to me about it. It was sort of my thing.

A year later, most people forgot, and I faded into obscurity and loneliness once again.

Yeah that's how it is with normgroids...

Just be good at something bruh or fade into obscurity...

Yeah that's how it is with normgroids...

Just be good at something bruh or fade into obscurity...
Ya. It was an interesting experience. People willingly making conversation to you. Some even fearing you. I will never experience this again.

based electronic pathological version of going ER
Good day, agent Bleachcel

I was lowinhib back then tbh. Didn't even care about the consequences.

Ya. It was an interesting experience. People willingly making conversation to you. Some even fearing you. I will never experience this again.

Sure you can. It's never too late to be validated by others. Normgroids love to kiss ass. If you're good at something, they do not give a fuck about your ugliness.

Just dont expect to get laid though....

last time when i had some status it was at 12-13 yo, after this i was always ignored, disliked by most of people