Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Last Time I Attempted To Help a Foid

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
This story happened in the summer of last year. So I had gotten off work and went into the store to get a bottle of water. I was on my way to the gym. A stupid bitch in there had dropped her mini wallet and all her cards were scattered everywhere on the floor. I did not help her pick them up but some other cuck did. Anyways I noticed she had left one of her cards behind on the floor. It looked like a credit card or something. So I pick it up and approach her. I say "Pardon me miss", and she immediately turns and walks away. She was avoiding looking at me. She turned and looked at one of the fridges and it felt like she was giving me a side eye so I say a little louder "Ma'am".
You know just politely trying to give this dumb whore her credit card. I look around and some older male boomer is looking at me smiling, he knows exactly what's going on and start shaking his head. He knew I was trying to give her card back and she was being a total bitch. I shake my head too and walk away to buy my water. On the way out I throw the card in the trash. I hope she wasn't able to buy her groceries.
Not sure wtf her problem was? Maybe she thought I was trying to give her my number by giving her a card? Stupid as fuck

Everytime I help a foid a get blackpilled again. Before their need is fulfilled they act nice. Just after a nanosecond they start to show their disgust towards me.

Why do western foids act so horrible? Even irl I've never seen truecels been treated this horribly.