Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the last month has been the worst month of my life

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
i really fucking hate this shit.

the one good thing that happened was building my pc and finally realizing that it's over. i take some comfort in knowing what my life will be like.

im sitting here early in the morning with all my lights turned off typing on a fucking incel forum

i was always doomed for this tbh, i started posting on incel forums when i was 13/14

anyways short rant over. I am just so fucking fed up. i am so depressed. I fucking hate this shit. Fuck being incel. Fuck every human for being so shallow.

hell, i hate subhumans myself, and I am the most subhuman of the subhumans.

did you say you are about 1/10 looks?

also have heard legit above average looking dudes say the same how ugly they are

yeah lol its kinda wild ngl

though it was not because i related to them i was making fun of niggas on r/incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

when

idk i probably am im so fucking ugly
If you aren’t Chad foids will give you 1-4/10 automatically : (

also have heard legit above average looking dudes say the same how ugly they are
well they arent khhv who have been rejected multiple times

2019 was the worst year of my life. It was genuinely rock bottom

Last month was the worst for me aswell

Last year was pretty good.

And it will just get worse

Every year was worse than the previous one

I know how you feel buddy
Related image

Same, I would go as far as 6 months ago when things started to get bad. It’s gettign worse and worse with every day. I lost all my friends, I realized how fucked up my inceldom situation is. I realized how ugly I am. I turned 18. I had worst Christmas in my life. I spent New Year’s Eve all alone. I’m ldaring non stop. I will probably fail my finals.
I can’t believe this is my life.
If this is how last 6 months looked like imagine next 6.

Brutal.

btw carti, are u in high school/ college courses? I feel like you’d know the pain of being surrounded by cute girls and knowing they only want Chads. It’s fucked

Brutal.

btw carti, are u in high school/ college courses? I feel like you’d know the pain of being surrounded by cute girls and knowing they only want Chads. It’s fucked
yeah I'm in HS I'm 16

I finished most subjects already though so I take classes at college which is double suifuel

wdym?

I self studied a lot during my first two years of HS and took the exams, so a lot of my classes are on stuff I've learned already.
AP courses are just introductory college level courses, are you so ahead that you finished all of them and went to straight college courses?