Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The last footage of Friedrich Nietzsche

D

Draconian Times

-
The alleged last footage of Friedrich Nietzsche.

A cruel irony of fate that one of the brightest minds the world has ever seen spent the last decade of his existence in an idiotic state.

Nietzsche was an involuntary celibate. He was rejected by every woman he approached and never had a chance at love. He contracted syphilis, probably after sleeping with a hooker.

Some of his quotes on women:

From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth—her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty.

Woman! One-half of mankind is weak, typically sick, changeable, inconstant... she needs a religion of weakness that glorifies being weak, loving, and being humble as divine.

Women can enter into a friendship with a man perfectly well, but to maintain it, a little physical antipathy is required.

Rest in peace.

Nietzsche was an involuntary celibate. He was rejected by every woman he approached and never had a chance at love.
Should have taken a shower and worked on his horrible personality. Women could sense his misogyny

I dunno man, he wrote the Gay Science :feelspuke:

I dunno man, he wrote the Gay Science :feelspuke:
Do you object to the title? Gay used to mean joyful. The title could be translated to The Joyful Wisdom. Or do you object to Nietzsche's statement, "God is Dead"? There are several interpretations to this. Perhaps he meant that religion had become obsolete and that humanity should trascend the need for a creator and become its own God.

He also wrote Ecce Homo :lul: sussy baka

never read or liked his writings, he's very nihilistic for my taste

Friedrich Nietzsche proposed to Lou Salome thrice whilst she consummated with Paul Reé, a close friend of Nietzsche's.

He got cucked.
He was writing The Will to Power manuscripts at the time, if I am not mistaken. Some say he was inspired by his love for her to write The Will to Power. Cruel to think she was fornicating with his friend while he thought he had a chance at love for once. Imagine if the two got married and lived happily after. A woman could have saved Nietzsche from going mad.

It’s over for untermenschs

I read his TSZ great dude.

I don't get the point of letting people live in a vegetable state. Nietzsche very likely would have rather died, and the same goes for me.

There's more hair on his upper lip than on my entire head :feelsrope:

Nietzsche was an involuntary celibate. He was rejected by every woman he approached and never had a chance at love.
Dude had such a high IQ, yet retarded copers will still un-ironically say that women are the gatekeepers of genetics or that their sexual selection somehow improves this species

Dude had such a high IQ, yet retarded copers will still un-ironically say that women are the gatekeepers of genetics or that their sexual selection somehow improves this species
Soys be like: "You see inkwell:foidSoy::soy:, it's only natural that only some males procreate, women have evolved to have high standards to improve the species, you'd be selective if you had to carry a baby for nine months:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy:, men need to be worthy of being fathers :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Meanwhile, the "worthy" men whose seed improves humanity:

GentlemenWorthyOfBeingFathers

Soys be like: "You see inkwell:foidSoy::soy:, it's only natural that only some males procreate, women have evolved to have high standards to improve the species, you'd be selective if you had to carry a baby for nine months:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy:, men need to be worthy of being fathers :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."
And they talk like THEY themselves are worthy of being fathers, kek

Soys are the lowest of the low and need to be burnt to a crisp

And they talk like THEY themselves are worthy of being fathers, kek

Soys are the lowest of the low and need to be burnt to a crisp
Exactly:feelsokman:.