Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The last episode of tom and Jerry may be the most brutal piece of animated media aimed at kids.

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★

I didn't realize how dark this was when I watched it as a kid. And the fact that it's the last episode too.
They were warning us about this stuff all the way back then.

I didn't realize how dark this was when I watched it as a kid. And the fact that it's the last episode too.
They were warning us about this stuff all the way back then.

remeber all the lofi compilation with this as clip when I was a teen :feelskek:

I could always relate to Tom a lot

perfectly captured the look and facial expression of average female

this is not the final episode of the original run, thats a lie fed to you by the internet

plots like this were common before pop culture became near-exclusively for young foids

these are just normal male experiences which are now banned and called 'misogynist'

plots like this were common before pop culture became near-exclusively for young foids

these are just normal male experiences which are now banned and called 'misogynist'
I mean many men have gone/are going through something like this.

Betabuxxing to the point of death for a foid just for her to pick the better looking/rich chad

Tom and Jerry got cucked and self-deleted by train like Terry Davis.

Death Note fucking sucks, change your avie and username back to the original.
Nah Death Note is decent imo. Although I did think about changing my username, the NeverGetUp36 one was the best so far

Now you made me remember of my shitty past... I used to watch is 3 or 4 times in a row while feeling sad