Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The landwhale pill is underrated

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Fat women create so many incels, especially in the west, particularly the USA

Juggernaut Law guarantees landwhales produce and creating more incels. It is always the foid that fucked up the child's looks, not men.

^
The Juggernaut Law. The one rule that creates much of the monstrosity on this planet.

Imagine how funny it would be if juggernaut law was reversed and only applied to men

Fat women create so many incels, especially in the west, particularly the USA

No1 reason my millions of men are single for sure.

Women have one job - to look healthy and fit to reproduce with yet the fail miserably and don't take responsibility for it.

The reason fat women breed is hypergamy not juggernaut law

The reason is desperate men. More men need to leave the plantation and say "no fatties".

The reason fat women breed is hypergamy not juggernaut law
And what does allow their hypergamy?... Especially for unattractive ones? The fact that so many men are willing to fight for those ogres, so they also have no limit.
This is a corollary of the Juggernaut Law.

Obesity isn't heritable.

And what does allow their hypergamy?... Especially for unattractive ones? The fact that so many men are willing to fight for those ogres, so they also have no limit.
This is a corollary of the Juggernaut Law.
Thats still not juggernaut law. Unnatractive women get a lot of male attention due to men being desperate but they do not get more attention than average and attractive women

Thats still not juggernaut law. Unnatractive women get a lot of male attention due to men being desperate but they do not get more attention than average and attractive women
To be more precise, it is a corollary (as I already said though). My bad.

What's the connection between landwhales breeding and creation of incels? Wouldn't some landwhales have good genes underneath their fat?
it wasn't about landwhales breeding, it's the fact that there are so many landwhales that thin women are rare

What's the connection between landwhales breeding and creation of incels? Wouldn't some landwhales have good genes underneath their fat?
Obesity leads to giving birth to children with more defects. Obese women have a higher chance of miscarriage and lower iq children.

Proof: https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-a...y-to-give-birth-to-babies-with-birth-defects/
So fat women create a never ending cycle of pumping useless babies into the gene pool, meaning more incels.

oh shit, good find, didn't even consider that

Fat women should be avoided. It's healthy and your nature to do so. The feminists and cucks can fuck off. Whales are Defective as fuck.

it wasn't about landwhales breeding, it's the fact that there are so many landwhales that thin women are rare
OK, I see.
Obesity leads to giving birth to children with more defects. Obese women have a higher chance of miscarriage and lower iq children.

Proof: https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-a...y-to-give-birth-to-babies-with-birth-defects/
So fat women create a never ending cycle of pumping useless babies into the gene pool, meaning more incels.
Also good answer.

Fat women should be avoided. It's healthy and your nature to do so. The feminists and cucks can fuck off. Whales are Defective as fuck.
those cucks exist on this forum

they need to fuck off

I don't but it isn't heritable like someone said

those cucks exist on this forum

they need to fuck off

They need to keep their dick in their pants and buy a flashlight. Obese women are the pits of the earth. They are miserable too, and will drag any man with them down. Why would a self respecting man lower himself so much to that I don't know. It baffles me.