Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The lack of women being exposed to dick is just as tormenting as men not getting coochie

Celius

Celius

-
Just look at r/fa30plus.

Lotta people think loneliness only affects men because we start acting fucking insane when we’re in isolation but the truth is, you’d only get to see us men in that condition purely because it’s a very rare phenomenon for women to experience true loneliness on par with men. It’s almost nonexistent for them so of course one would think it’s only men who feel suffering when they’re lonely.

Women would turn JUST AS bitter and aggressive as men if they don’t get dicked down everyday when they’re at their youth.

You really have to be a special kind of autist to throw away your life on tutorial mode.

I have some sympathy for ugly girls, because unlike the "my chad brother", "my stacy sister" autistic normies here who just happen to not get any pussy yet I come from a truly subhuman family and I see ugly foids don't get THAT better treatment, I would even say it's more comfortable being an ugly man, I can go outside and see 5 trucels like me but a much higher percentage of foids are good looking so it's brutal being an ugly woman, especially if they have treatment resistant acne which I don't wish upon my worst enemy, so although most ugly foids will find a partner, being ugly is still a soul crushing tragedy for all
Ugly women do not want ugly men, I have a very hard time sympathizing with people like that.

masculinity is only valuable if it comes with other good traits
:yes:

Already discussed it.