Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The lack of understanding of female behaviour

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
I see many normie guys, especially in high-school and college, complaining of their inability to grasp female behaviour and actions. It's a common trope, 'I just don't understand girls'. The antidote to this lack of understanding is of course the scientific blackpill, not some weird theories postulated on here, I mean the substantial evidence describing human motivations on a level which does not extend beyond the primality of a slightly more complex animal.

The contrast between what is socially acceptable and reinforced conversation and the actual truth drives a divide through the thoughts of most people. The fact that people's words and actions differ so much further pushes them into a pit of confusion. They never dig deeper, to them, people just act the way they do for no reason. That is exactly why it will remain a mystery to them, why they will 'never understand girls'.

For all I care, they can remain blissfully unaware if they wish. It will only hurt them in the long-run.

Female behavior is that they select for the highest quality male in her environment

so basically fuck chads. Kill incels and other low status men.

They don't understand them because they don't want to admit that females are liars and care about looks and couldn't care less about personality unless you're a criminal

I've seen plenty of this myself. I remember being surprised when i found out the simple yet horrible truth...

There Is not much to understand
They are not deep ,complex and mysterious like some guys like to believe
Just be good looking

Just be good looking
It’s ridiculous how simple it is

They don't understand them because they don't want to admit that females are liars and care about looks and couldn't care less about personality unless you're a criminal
Idk brocel, criminals get a lot of pussy. Toilets just don’t care if you have the facial structure

Idk brocel, criminals get a lot of pussy. Toilets just don’t care if you have the facial structure
thats what I was saying lol. criminals DO get pussy because foids love criminals

Personally, this is my favorite scientific blackpill

F83D1AB2 0D75 4511 A5BA E9BD3A9E9E0D

thats what I was saying lol. criminals DO get pussy because foids love criminals

I remember my mom used to be pretty rebellious against my dad wehn i was like 6-7. Dad smacked her around good. Nothing major though, no bleeding or brusing, but 15 years and still going, she's much more respectful of him, and even tells me and my siblings to "respect his boundaries and authority". even tells us to be quite when dad's having his mid-day nap.

Not saying my dad is abusive, nor am I saying my mom was traumitized from the experience, she's a very bubbly person and her and my dad get along very well, but holy hell, is it an eye opener that you pretty much have to beat your wife at some point to show her you're actually strong enough to kill gher before she respects you. Even if u dont beat her, you should beat someone around her for her to witness

I remember my mom used to be pretty rebellious against my dad wehn i was like 6-7. Dad smacked her around good. Nothing major though, no bleeding or brusing, but 15 years and still going, she's much more respectful of him, and even tells me and my siblings to "respect his boundaries and authority". even tells us to be quite when dad's having his mid-day nap.

Not saying my dad is abusive, nor am I saying my mom was traumitized from the experience, she's a very bubbly person and her and my dad get along very well, but holy hell, is it an eye opener that you pretty much have to beat your wife at some point to show her you're actually strong enough to kill gher before she respects you. Even if u dont beat her, you should beat someone around her for her to witness
that's why the government is stopping men from hitting their wives, to sabotage the marriage

Their lack of understanding is a result of internal conflict between what they can see and what they are told. While they will all have grown up with the basic understanding that it's good to be attractive, they'll have been told that looks don't matter. They don't want to be against females, so they can't reject the things they say, but they can't fully accept them since they don't line up with what actually happens.

that's why the government is stopping men from hitting their wives, to sabotage the marriage

everything done by feminism was to sabotage the family/clan of the people. That includes physical discipline and young wives. Literally not a single good thing came from feminism. Not ONE.

Where I live no one dared to hit their wife, cause theyre scared the image of being an abusive scumbag will always follow them. Their extended famiy would know, the neighbors too, her social circle, so they would rather bow down like the good cucks they are.
Its cucked as fuck here because men still fulfills the traditional role of providing, protecting etc but their wives run the fucking household, decide how to raise and discipline the kids, and bitch and throw little tantrums when they dont like something, also can barely cook or clean.

Its the worst here, at least in the west, despite foid also running the household, they contribute more equally financially.

Women aren’t complicated

Just be good looking
Exactly. It's men who litterally are the more complex gender. Foids are simple and easy as fuck to understand but the hyperinflation of males just makes them seem like something special and precious

Exactly. Foids are animals and can't respect men if men do Not show strength. Just like animals. Disgusting. This Is why when foids are forced to stay with a weak Ill husband they have no problem killing him to get rid of that biological burden

Exactly. Foids are animals and can't respect men if men do Not show strength. Just like animals. Disgusting. This Is why when foids are forced to stay with a weak Ill husband they have no problem killing him to get rid of that biological burden
Well if a woman is much lower than you in status she will respect and love you. I remember this old guy who passed away some years ago who lived in my neighbourhood who told me he never even had the slightest disagreement with his wife in decades of marriage. Secret was he was higher than her in money and especially in status and power so her hypergamy was satisfied.
Same thing happened to a friend of mine. He was engaged with a much younger girl whom had lower education and lower everything than him
He was a god to her but as soon as she started gaining education, money, and what he had she started losing attraction and at the end she left him

Last edited: