Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the lack of emotional intelligence in women + lifestory

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
We all know that women are incompetent, naive, and heartless beings.
But to really understand this fact, one has to become a victim of their nature.
When i was bluepilled, i felt it firsthand.

I tried pick-up for one year and this was the worst year of my life.

I was constantly being rejected, and each time in the most merciless and disgusting way.

Once i went up to a woman who was waiting for the bus with her friend.
I was good dressed and had the manners of a gentleman.
I walked up to her with a friendly face and just said,
"Hi, i just wanted to tell you that you are really attractive. What's your name, my name is (my name) ".

She said in a frightened and sad tone that her name was Alexis, wich is not true of course, because it’s just the female variant of saying that your name is „John“.
She looked at her friend with a terrified look, as if she was scared that i would rape her in any moment, just because i said hi to her and made her a compliment.
She didn’t even try to hide her disgust and then out of nothing, she turned her back on me and ignored me as if i was not there, while i was talking to her.
She didn’t say, that she was not interested and that i should just fuck off, no, she wanted to humiliate and punish me for daring to approach her as an ugly male.

Another story is similar and it shows the lack of emotional intelligence of women, who claim to be emancipated, but don’t have the balls to just say „No“ and act like scared little children who don’t know how to react in social events instead.

I approached an ugly asian milf and made her a compliment, she said thank you and looked at me frightened and disgusted by my appearance. But i didn’t hear a no, so i kept talking to her and then out of nothing, she took her Handy out her pocket and acted if she is talking to someone on the phone and ignored me.
It’s not that she was scared to say no, because she was not scared to insult me in the most humiliating way. She just wanted to reject me in humiliation, even though, i didn‘t wrong her in any way.

Last edited:
I was good dressed and had the manners of a gentleman.
I walked up to her with a friendly face and just said,
"Hi, i just wanted to tell you that you are really attractive. What's your name, my name is (my name) ".
Giving me ER vibes here ngl :fuk: