Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The lack of care about men and boys is still hitting me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
People use to care about me a little as a young boy. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody fucking cares about your struggles as a man. You can go your entire life falling behind socially, talking to no one, getting suicidally depressed as I have, and no one even fucking notices until you lash out. They don't even notice when you rope until you miss a payment or the smell starts to reach the neighbors.
Feminism has brainwashed everyone into thinking that man cannot struggle--women and simps alike--while daily, untold, countless numbers of men struggle to get out of fucking bed while women bitch about being catcalled or whatever. Countless, untold numbers of men miss out on the very basic things that make us human. The average man struggles more in a week than cunts do their whole lives. Feminism has turned countless numbers of women into vile, stuck up, misandrists cunts with stiffer vaginas than my dick, who like nothing better than seeing a man suffer, using their machiavellian, sociopathic manipulation to make it happen whenever they can. People only care about men to the extent that they keep going to work and providing, and if you don't or can't due to the overwhelming depression laid upon you by the lack of basic fucking human needs being fulfilled, you're worthless to them.

Last edited:
stop being retarded and search "incel" in there. That sub is fucking based.
They support abortion and women's rights. They'll never be based. They're soft, weak, fragile beta males who are one step away from chopping their dick off and putting on a dress.

Have heard this talking point countless times now, yet I still do not have a response. What can be said? That is just how life is. Only thing I can do is retreat within and live in my own (lonely but safe) world.

Do I even care about the plight of the modern male (or anything of this magnitude for that matter)? Eh, if I am being honest I do not. Sucks to say but the issue is too large for me to bear, thus I ignore it completely.

They support abortion and women's rights. They'll never be based. They're soft, weak, fragile beta males who are one step away from chopping their dick off and putting on a dress.
No, that's /r/menslib.

People use to care about me a little as a young boy. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody fucking cares about your struggles as a man. You can go your entire life falling behind socially, talking to no one, getting suicidally depressed as I have, and no one even fucking notices until you lash out. They don't even notice when you rope until you miss a payment or the smell starts to reach the neighbors.
Feminism has brainwashed everyone into thinking that man cannot struggle--women and simps alike--while daily, untold, countless numbers of men struggle to get out of fucking bed while women bitch about being catcalled or whatever. Countless, untold numbers of men miss out on the very basic things that make us human. The average man struggles more in a week than cunts do their whole lives. Feminism has turned countless numbers of women into vile, stuck up, misandrists cunts with stiffer vaginas than my dick, who like nothing better than seeing a man suffer. People only care about men to the extent that they keep going to work and providing, and if you don't or can't due to the overwhelming depression laid upon you by the lack of basic fucking human needs being fulfilled, you're worthless to them.
I keep seeing support womyns cancer treatment bla bla bla, BUT NEVER ANY MALE SUICIDE AWARENESS!

I keep seeing support womyns cancer treatment bla bla bla, BUT NEVER ANY MALE SUICIDE AWARENESS!
Men's advocacy projects are routinely suppressed and smeared as muh soggy knee

I'd rather die.
Talk is cheap, with all due respect. Hyperbolic expressions such as that are poignant, but we are still here just trudging along.

Breathe, exist, tolerate, observe. Barely living; what to do.
I feel the need to punch some asshole, when he starts preaching about God... The Courtesy!!!
Imagine that...
When life is nothing but constant incessant disappointment,
THAT! And being some kind of janitor!
The sadist Architect shows no mercy!

Talk is cheap, with all due respect. Hyperbolic expressions such as that are poignant, but we are still here just trudging along.
Are you telling me to kill myself? your cuckedness due to feminist browbeating is evident. even in your cucked title "don't mind me"

Men's advocacy projects are routinely suppressed and smeared as muh soggy knee
Right wing deathsquads by moonman on Vidlii.com

The part where he sings and the left cant stand it is fun xD

Soyciety doesn't even care about boys. Why else would they lock them into gynocentric torture chambers aka schools for all of their youth, and mutilate their dicks, sedate them with mind-altering drugs, deprive them of male role models and male-centric activities, etc.

image.png

@Indari This is my response. Being a greycel again is rather annoying.

Soyciety doesn't even care about boys. Why else would they lock them into gynocentric torture chambers aka schools for all of their youth, and mutilate their dicks, sedate them with mind-altering drugs, deprive them of male role models and male-centric activities, etc.
Fax. Feminists say it’s a man’s world, yet most teachers are female feminist indoctrinators
image.png

@Indari This is my response. Being a greycel again is rather annoying.
we’ll rope in middle age when our parents die and everyone around has a family

Feminism has brainwashed everyone into thinking that man cannot struggle--women and simps alike--while daily, untold, countless numbers of men struggle to get out of fucking bed while women bitch about being catcalled or whatever. Countless, untold numbers of men miss out on the very basic things that make us human. The average man struggles more in a week than cunts do their whole lives. Feminism has turned countless numbers of women into vile, stuck up, misandrists cunts with stiffer vaginas than my dick, who like nothing better than seeing a man suffer, using their machiavellian, sociopathic manipulation to make it happen whenever they can. People only care about men to the extent that they keep going to work and providing, and if you don't or can't due to the overwhelming depression laid upon you by the lack of basic fucking human needs being fulfilled, you're worthless to them.
Everything u said is based

Over

Death, is purely the only possible solution. The universe, and all of its life forms, must cease to exist. With no life, the universe has no vehicle to pick its favorites, and its scapegoats, and create mass suffering like it has for billions of years now

Death, is purely the only possible solution. The universe, and all of its life forms, must cease to exist. With no life, the universe has no vehicle to pick its favorites, and its scapegoats, and create mass suffering like it has for billions of years now
based

They don't even notice when you rope until you miss a payment or the smell starts to reach the neighbors.
Lmao if you have autopay the bill collectors will keep on collecting. Nobody cares or ever did. My phone is as dry as the vags ive tried talking with over a lifetime. I dont even need a phone other than for breaking down.

No one cares about the struggles of ugly men. People do care about the struggles of attractive men. I have known of chads who had girls drive them around and buy them meals because they were too poor to get their own jfl

1/4 suicides are women, women most affected!

Nuke this country already

Men are disposable, with only one man you can make numerous children, but you cannot make numerous child with only one woman, we're nothing more than disposable tools for the government which will use us in wars and to have work in jobs which have a higher mortality rate

ppl cared about you as a boy? mogs me
i hurt my legs and had to walk with a stick and my dad lolled at me

If you look like me then you simply can't get yourself to care about the average guy. It's like trying to feel empathy for a kid that has hurt his toe, while you are burning alive.

I have known of chads who had girls drive them around and buy them meals because they were too poor to get their own jfl
Happens all the time. Females help Chads. Some Chads aren't even working. They just live on resources provided by female. Jfl.