Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Kosher Chad - Goel Ratzon

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
Goel Ratzon was an Israeli Polygamist Cult Leader who married 21 wives, had dozens of children with them, made his wives work for him, and made them all believe that he is the savior of the world and had supernatural powers. Goel literally means "the savior" and Ratzon means "will" or "desire" - The Saviour of the Will. He was convicted of rape, sexual misconduct, and any similar charges and was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

My question is quite simple… why did the women join his cult? The photos of the women were never released but I wonder whether these women are genetic trash and super damaged? And how come that one guy can make so many females share him?

This story sounds quite similar to other crazy cult leaders like David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, and others. Frankly, these people seem to me as the only normal once in this crazy world. The only difference between Ratzon the rest of the aforementioned is that his cult was very sexual - dozens of wives and children from these wives. But nevertheless, I am sure that there were many cult leaders like him and there were many females in other cults. What is the reason people join such crazy fucks?

https://www.haaretz.com/israeli-cult-leader-gets-30-years-1.5321053

I'm sorry you no get reply
CE3769E6-0BB3-45C5-91E2-FE4215229D99.gif