Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The knowledge of having to die someday, scares me.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Now hear me out, as much as i despise this life, i hate the fact, that someday i will most likely have to conscioulsy expirience the end of it.
I wish i could just peacfully die within my sleep.
In fact, i wouldn't even mind dying, if i were guarantied such a death.
But how many people are actually blessed with dying like this?
As fucked as it may sounds, but for the vast majority of us, our last moment here on earth won't be a pleasant one.
It's much more likely, that we will die suffering of some terrible illness, or starving to death because our bodies are too tired to support it's most essential functions.
There just doesn't seems to be a pleasant way out.
Our bodies and our mind force us to stay here, for as long as possible.
Just for us to fulfill some futile task, which is to procreate and cause even more suffering.
And yet, our last consious expirience, will most likely be a very vicious one.
Filled with anxiety of the unknown, and terrible existential dread. I don't want to have to expirience this, i just wanna stop to exist.
The knowledge that there is a date reserved for me in the future, which will be my last consious day here on earth terrifies me. I don't know how to make myself feel content with my fate.
Again as much as i hate life, my fear of the unknown is much greater.
Please help me!

Last edited:
Take the quantum immortality pill :feelsLSD::redpill:

In another parallel universe, you're a Chad, living life to the fullest and you never even heard of an incel. :chad:

Now if we can only figure out how to quantum jump.

It would be even more scary not having any way out of this horrid planet

i've read about quantum immortality, and frankly speaking it sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.
But even if it were true, i'm not sure if i would prefer it over dying.
As mentioned in my op, i don't even mind dying.
I mind, that i will most likely have to comsiously expirience it.
It would be even more scary not having any way out of this horrid planet
I agree with you here, ngl.

Me too, I am mildly concerned about the complete absence of thought or feeling after death.

Life after death in heaven crew.

Death is just a natural fact. By that point my work will have been done, and if I live a fulfilling life I will die happy

We will finally be free from suffering brocels. We life in a prison inside our body and women hate us. We most likely will die alone.

No one will care and earth keep on reproducing. People you might know or co workers will probably forget you in 1-2 years.

Me too, I am mildly concerned about the complete absence of thought or feeling after death.
Well to be fair, thats not really what's bothering me.
Actually i imagine the great oblivion to be very comforting.
It's just, that i don't wanna consiously expireinece my convertion, into nothingness.

The knowledge that I might die at any moment is the only thing keeping me froing going completely crazy

I just hope its at least quick tbh. Dying slowly of disease in old age sounds fucking awful.

I hope it’s not a painful one

I just hope its at least quick tbh. Dying slowly of disease in old age sounds fucking awful.
Me too. That's why i actually prefer suicide over dying of natural causes. Because at least it will be within my control. And i will have time to prepear myself.

Actually , those who die in their sleep will not die a peaceful death either , everyone will struggle either be that at the very final moment of death or earlier , with their every fiber of existence to fight back and stay alive

Relgion seems a good cope for this sort of fear , like the concept of having a better afterlife than this shitty one , but it feels like just a fairytale (No offense)

Also OP , once i was reading something interesting on quora , the old people were asked that what are their thoughts on death being not far away and all of the answers were about acceptance and nothing much , one stated that he used to have this fear when young but it faded away slowly as he got older and older
This might be some sort of evolutionary coping mechanism , that as we get older we dont fear death that much
Just my guess tho

Dont be worried. Think of me. You will feel better. :)

In another parallel universe, you're a Chad, living life to the fullest and you never even heard of an incel. :chad:

Now if we can only figure out how to quantum jump.
If quantum immortality were valid you could potentially ascend to be God Emperor of Mankind. Who gives a fuck if you’ve got to float in nothingness until your mind stops working after a trillion trillion years.

Now hear me out, as much as i despise this life, i hate the fact, that someday i will most likely have to conscioulsy expirience the end of it.
As fucked as it may sounds, but for the vast majority of us, our last moment here on earth won't be a pleasant one.
It's much more likely, that we will die suffering of some terrible illness, or starving to death because our bodies are too tired to support it's most essential functions.
Just for us to fulfill some futile task, which is to procreate and cause even more suffering.
Filled with anxiety of the unknown, and terrible existential dread. I don't want to have to expirience this, i just wanna stop to exist.
The knowledge that there is a date reserved for me in the future, which will be my last consious day here on earth terrifies me. I don't know how to make myself feel content with my fate.
Please help me!
just let go bro, its that simple let it run its course

Please help me!
You really worry about the pain of death, when there is the punishment of the grave and Hellfire

Well to be fair, thats not really what's bothering me.
Actually i imagine the great oblivion to be very comforting.
It's just, that i don't wanna consiously expireinece my convertion, into nothingness.

Why would the conversion bother you if the oblivion does not?

Why would the conversion bother you if the oblivion does not?
idk bro, it might be because i suffer from frequent panic attacts, and i imagine that dying feels exaxctly like a never ending panic attack.

You won't consciously experience it, you'll just die someday in your sleep or get hit by a car.

We will finally be free from suffering brocels. We life in a prison inside our body and women hate us. We most likely will die alone.

No one will care and earth keep on reproducing. People you might know or co workers will probably forget you in 1-2 years.
How about the fact that everyone will eventually be forgotten at some point, assuming time is infinite. Either humanity will die off or at some point humanity will forget about you.

How about the fact that everyone will eventually be forgotten at some point, assuming time is infinite. Either humanity will die off or at some point humanity will forget about you.
I don't care about being forgotten. In fact, i don't even wanna be remembered.

I have heard of it tbh it seems like a bunch of bullshit. This is because everyone dies at a certain age. It doesn’t explain what happens if someone dies of old age. If quantum immortality was real then people should be over 150+ years old.

I don't want to die like THIS,
but...
I don't want to die like THAT. either.

Oldcel hear,,, i often wonder about my death. If i die outside in my yard i expect the cats to eat me. If inside my house then it will be mostly maggots...

If in public probably some shitstain will try to interfere... I hope i would be stong enough to able to defend my dying death!

Then there's the am/er concept... Who? Where? Most valuable targets? How to prevent being used by the jewish media as a political tool? Lots of problems with the er path. Too many problems, tbh. Ded srs ngl...

Either way im ded. So in the end it doesn't matter. It's just a matter of style. I like to think I'll be graceful about it.

But I'll probably shit my pants and just crumple up where it happens.

Oh well... "Whatever lives, dies."

I have heard of it tbh it seems like a bunch of bullshit. This is because everyone dies at a certain age. It doesn’t explain what happens if someone dies of old age. If quantum immortality was real then people should be over 150+ years old.
Does not mean that everyone is immortal. It means that one “you” is immortal because there are infinite universes and at least one universe where you are alive to witness the next moment. I’m not a quantum physicist, but the rough idea is that there is an alternate universe where every consciousness continues immortals because it must be there to continue to observe itself.

For people alive now that would speculatively mean that “you” will live to see scientific immortality and even after that you would continue to survive through what appears to you as “luck”

Does not mean that everyone is immortal. It means that one “you” is immortal because there are infinite universes and at least one universe where you are alive to witness the next moment. I’m not a quantum physicist, but the rough idea is that there is an alternate universe where every consciousness continues immortals because it must be there to continue to observe itself.

For people alive now that would speculatively mean that “you” will live to see scientific immortality and even after that you would continue to survive through what appears to you as “luck”
What I am saying is that if this is true then I am sure I should have hopped universes atleast once. Does this mean their is a universe out there where people can live a lot longer?

What I am saying is that if this is true then I am sure I should have hopped universes atleast once. Does this mean their is a universe out there where people can live a lot longer?
Not necessarily. It’s generally not understood as a dynamics thing like “people live longer”. From the person’s point of view I understand that it would appear as extreme luck. In 5000 universes you were hit by a car as a kid and died, but the you reading this (along with the rest of yous) jumped out of the way in time. Repeat with everything from the cure to cancer, to biotransferrence to machines, etc.

Not necessarily. It’s generally not understood as a dynamics thing like “people live longer”. From the person’s point of view I understand that it would appear as extreme luck. In 5000 universes you were hit by a car as a kid and died, but the you reading this (along with the rest of yous) jumped out of the way in time. Repeat with everything from the cure to cancer, to biotransferrence to machines, etc.
This makes sense. That means every possible way I could die like car crash, heart attack etc. something happens that will always prevent it in my point of view. So that means I could also hop to a universe where you could upload your conscience to computers to stay alive.

This makes sense. That means every possible way I could die like car crash, heart attack etc. something happens that will always prevent it in my point of view. So that means I could also hop to a universe where you could upload your conscience to computers to stay alive.
Exactly

Same bro I'm a little bit scared of dying

its comforts me because I know that everyone dies, even Chad and Stacy will probably die a horrible death

Even more brutal that Chad will go to heaven for his looks while you are damned to hell for eternity just for your LOOKS. Even afterlife doesn't spare us.

Try not to think about it too much. You can spend all your life worrying about such things. And for what purpose?
You cant change it or affect it, and worrying about it all the time just makes things worse.

I just hope it's painless, and that there is nothing sinister on the other side.

its very comforting in my case.