Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The “Knajjd Religion”, The savior we’ve been waiting for ?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Let us bow our heads and pray the “Knajjd Gospel”.

“Oh knajjd kun, cover our hands in everlasting coco butter lotion so we may never fap with dry hands.”

Jk , tone down with the knajjd worship. Nothing against @knajjd but the community is turning into a cesspool popularity contest. It will only be a matter of time until the deterioration of the forum. Surprised @Zyros and @knajjd dont have their own cult and religions yet tbh. It’s only a matter of time until @knajjd has built up his ranks and overthrows the other mods. Enslaving @notafed and @Mainländer as his sex slaves to his whim.

E013FC09 FE6E 48CB BEE5 2F3E0B2E28C1

Preparing for ban in 3..2.....1...
D6991E73 D9A3 4EA9 A4C0 4506D09C60B8

Last edited:
I'm starting zaetheus fan club br0

The goodlooking will always be worshipped on this site

Jfl i was a knajjd fanboy before you guys even were aware of his ultra beauty. You fgts all ignored his super cute face back then

Jfl i was a knajjd fanboy before you guys even were aware of his ultra beauty. You fgts all ignored his super cute face back then
I give you credit where it's due tbh.

I have to love knajjd not to hate him (no homo), I can't be indifferent to his awesome looks. I just wish I looked like that to be able to get my much wanted JB gf.

You and knajjd:
F850E8A1 42A2 4467 8729 FC2784DDF7B7

Last edited by a moderator:
He is probably the most beautiful incel of all time. I’m taller than him but nonetheless I would trade my face and body against his face and body without hesitation.

He is probably the most beautiful incel of all time. I’m taller than him but nonetheless I would trade my face and body against his face and body without hesitation.
This.

Also, was there ever a Tinder experiment with knajjd's pics?

Last edited:
He is probably the most beautiful incel of all time.

Let me stop you right there....

Beautiful and incel is a oxymoron. You can’t be both beautiful and incel. :feelsthink:

Nice secret gay thread friend.

He’s a handsome boyo tbh

But yeah no more gay shit

Beautiful and incel is a oxymoron. You can’t be both beautiful and incel. :feelsthink:
You can. Just LDAR at home and don't do anything.

If you consider a mentalcel to be an incel...

Degenerate. I will personally behead you, kaffir

You can, if you are a mentalcel. knajjd must be a mentalcel, it is the only logical explanation.

It’s only a matter of time until @knajjd has built up his ranks and overthrows the other mods. Enslaving @notafed and @Mainländer as his sex slaves to his whim.
Top kek @ this prediction

You can, if you are a mentalcel. knajjd must be a mentalcel, it is the only logical explanation.
Knajjd views himself uglier than he really is. He's also self-conscious about his manletism and looking younger.

Last edited:
Let us bow our heads and pray the “Knajjd Gospel”.

“Oh knajjd kun, cover our hands in everlasting coco butter lotion so we may never fap with dry hands.”

Jk , tone down with the knajjd worship. Nothing against @knajjd but the community is turning into a cesspool popularity contest. It will only be a matter of time until the deterioration of the forum. Surprised @Zyros and @knajjd dont have their own cult and religions yet tbh. It’s only a matter of time until @knajjd has built up his ranks and overthrows the other mods. Enslaving @notafed and @Mainländer as his sex slaves to his whim.

View attachment 57072

Preparing for ban in 3..2.....1...
View attachment 57074
@Hunter is te savior we need

This.

Also, was there ever a Tinder experiment with knajjd's pics?
Yes, it was performed here on this site, and if memory serves me right, someone on reddit tried it as well. Results? He got matches.

Yes, it was performed here on this site, and if memory serves me right, someone on reddit tried it as well. Results? He got matches.
I can't find the thread here, was it deleted? I would like to see it.

He cute
He cute

Cuteness halo.
He can waggle his ears too, how adorable is that?

Blacks will fuck anything theory proven again