Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The king of rejection

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DXN8lxyRRs&t=2s[/video]

kent is hardly ever remembered by the community. I think he's a legitimate incel.

What happened to him?
I heard he got a few dates with a girl but it went badly and he then stopped posting.

Crustaciouse said:
What happened to him?
I heard he got a few dates with a girl but it went badly and he then stopped posting.

he roped,
the only logical decision as a 5'2'' deathnik

Crustaciouse said:
What happened to him?

This girl he went on a date with left him for some other guy. I haven't heard anymore either.

Robinxyz said:
Crustaciouse said:
What happened to him?
This girl he went on a date with left him for some other guy. I haven't heard anymore either.
I hope he's okay, he seemed really unhinged and depressed in his videos, there is a large possibility that he roped.
But who is that fat black guy that makes similar videos in his car?

>This guy

giphy.gif

Crustaciouse said:
I hope he's okay, he seemed really unhinged and depressed in his videos, there is a large possibility that he roped.

Are you talking about this guy?[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbQQQh07QDs[/video]

Robinxyz said:
Crustaciouse said:
Are you talking about this guy?[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbQQQh07QDs[/video]
Yeah did he stop posting too?
He was hilarious with his rants.

Crustaciouse said:
Yeah did he stop posting too?
He was hilarious with his rants.

He's stopped posting. I don't know if he's still alive.

blacks have it almost as hard as curry tbh, cope if disagree

hehe xd said:
blacks have it almost as hard as curry tbh, cope if disagree
That's not true, blacks are second under whites then Latinos, then Asians, and finally curries.

Crustaciouse said:
That's not true, blacks are second under whites then Latinos, then Asians, and finally curries.

cope

small percentages of negros are desireable, most are truecels

hehe xd said:
Crustaciouse said:
cope
small percentages of negros are desireable, most are truecels
Then why do black men on average lose their virginity earlier and have sex more often then all other races?

Crustaciouse said:
Then why do black men on average lose their virginity earlier and have sex more often then all other races?

black women

Kent is a proof that looks isn't everything. he's 5+, at least face-wise, yet still an incel

gentsupreme said:
Kent is a proof that looks isn't everything. he's 5+, at least face-wise, yet still an incel
He's 5'2". I know good looking slayers can get away with being shorter but not that short. I say 5'7" or 5'8" is the cutoff, and kent is near midget tier.

13k said:
he is/was my fav youtube along with oreoman. he is remembered fine. his vids were so comfy. he didnt rope tho. he just left youtube. he wagecucks now

he is 5'2'' + black + autistic. the holy trinity of virginity right there. no wonder he is 24 yo KV

shame a lot of his vids are gone. the only ones left are the ones reuploaded on youtube. once he had recorded his rejection in a hotel bar in seattle.
How can I find the video where he recorded his rejection?

13k said:
he is/was my fav youtube along with oreoman. he is remembered fine. his vids were so comfy. he didnt rope tho. he just left youtube. he wagecucks now

he is 5'2'' + black + autistic. the holy trinity of virginity right there. no wonder he is 24 yo KV

shame a lot of his vids are gone. the only ones left are the ones reuploaded on youtube. once he had recorded his rejection in a hotel bar in seattle.

Are you your avi?