Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The King of Chads has died

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
last week "Zanza", the most famous latin lover of my country has died at the age of 62.
during 80s he was vary famous for seducing a lot of tourists in Rimini, Italy, in fact he was reported by european newspapers to have fucked 4000 girls in his whole life, in particular 200 girls every summer.
his corpse was found dead while he was having sex with a 23 years old girl. (I'm not kidding)
yesterday the mayor of his city asserted Zanza will receive a decoration and will be buried in a monumental cemetery. (I'm not kidding again)

he is was the real Chad Thundercock

Attachments

• 0_Maurizio-Zanfanti-Rimini-Italy.jpg
    0_Maurizio-Zanfanti-Rimini-Italy.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 1_Maurizio-Zanfanti-Rimini-Italy.jpg
    1_Maurizio-Zanfanti-Rimini-Italy.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 291
  • maurizio_zanfanti.jpg
    maurizio_zanfanti.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 260
  • zanza905-675x904.jpg
    zanza905-675x904.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 256
  • maurizio-zanfanti-zanza-1062556.png
    maurizio-zanfanti-zanza-1062556.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 254
justhaveagoodlower1/3theory

Should've used the LifeFuel tag

and virgins feel bad about it

Literal definition of Thundercock, his cock was still connected to a foid while he died.

Can't make this shit up kek

If you are Chad you get a monumental grave just for fucking girls.
S

tfw when a 62 yr old is fucking a 23 yr old and youve never even kissed a girl.

fuck this world and its cruelty.

ER FUEL.

I thought Dolph Lundgren was anointed king of Chads

Tbh his nose and eyes are sub human, he's a chad lite.

I think most are prostitutes. You know how many middle aged men look like that???? why are we contradicting the tinder experiments?

I think most are prostitutes. You know how many middle aged men look like that???? why are we contradicting the tinder experiments?
Cope he looks like ULTRA good for 62.

his corpse was found dead while he was having sex with a 23 years old girl. (I'm not kidding)
yesterday the mayor of his city asserted Zanza will receive a decoration and will be buried in a monumental cemetery. (I'm not kidding again)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This universe is a big joke.

his corpse was found dead while he was having sex with a 23 years old girl. (I'm not kidding) yesterday the mayor of his city asserted Zanza will receive a decoration and will be buried in a monumental cemetery. (I'm not kidding again)

God bless Italy.
:feelskek:
Today, under the world domination of the US empire, he would have been accused of raaaaape instead.

The only comfort I can take in this post is that it’s possible for a sixty year old to fuck a twenty year old without getting strung up.

Imagine being such a Chad they give you a fucking “decoration”. (Lol, pun.) It’s not like he went to war or rescued anyone or w/e.

Mullet? He had just long hair.

PBN_20130712_E71B7604_672-458_resize.jpg
so you are saying all men who look like that can get laid with a shit ton of females?????

shit then my step dad would be such a ladies man lmaoooo

so you are saying all men who look like that can get laid?????

shit then my step dad would be such a ladies man lmaoooo
With the right attitude maybe. Chadfishson. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Oh man, it reminds me of that bit from Monty Python where the guy can choose how he dies, and so has hundreds of naked women chase him off the edge of a cliff.

And dying at 63 years old? That's awesome. I'd hate to be a Chad with ED, and all other signs of aging. Better to go out with a bang!

:feelsgah:
nice one normie
Most people don't age that well and his bonestructure and hair are still good anyway. You don't seem to agree. Are you from L.A. something?

And not normie at all. Old chads have to work for it, if they want to bang young sluts?

Gigachad must have killed him

Most people don't age that well and his bonestructure and hair are still good anyway. You don't seem to agree. Are you from L.A. something?

And not normie at all. Old chads have to work for it, if they want to bang young sluts?
lmaoooo, there are many guys who look like that, such a copist bluepilled normshit. I see old men walking around all the time looking like that where im from, you don't have to be in la to see that shit.

I see old men walking around all the time looking like that where im from, you don't have to be in la to see that shit.
Are you sure that you don't underestimate their age? I don't know that many 60 year olds personally, but the dozen I know look much worse.

Are you sure that you don't underestimate their age? I don't know that many 60 year olds personally, but the dozen I know look much worse.
not just 60 year olds im talking about middle aged guys in general.

*rings the operator* Yes operator, can you put me in contact with a battalion of currycels.. we have a monumental cemetery to desecrate.

Proof that all you need to slay is a good jaw.

Literal definition of Thundercock, his cock was still connected to a foid while he died.
She try to get the most of the rigomortis before calling the paramedics

She try to get the most of the rigomortis before calling the paramedics
She has also tried getting his cum into her womb before calling the paramedics.

he is ugly, but dom looking. Ogres must answer.

his corpse was found dead while he was having sex with a 23 years old girl

so he was 29 years older than her?yet another proof that chad pedophiles can get away with pedophilia

Lower third > eyes