Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The kind of women who fight to breastfeed in public are more then likely pedos

Rabidraccon1986

Rabidraccon1986

Greycel
Ive seen time in and time out, females skateing and skidding about are coultre unimpeded and praised. Oh shes such a hero for wearing a brest cancer sticker , and oh she goes threw so much u cant even fathem what its like being a women. Truth be told they get everything on a plate and society seems to feel they cant do know wrong even tho the majorty of serial killers stem from obtuse relationships with there mother. But i only wanna bring up on point as i tend to ramble off topic, and that point is women whom publicy fight for brestfeeding publicly as a norm of society are pedos. Point being selling sextoys off theyre brest feeding youtube channels end point. And women whom attempts sexy around a child is abuseing the child in there care. And the fact they are constintly masterbating and i mean constintly, every step they take bounceing there saggy vagina sacks up.and down they are sexulizing.themselfs and anything they can judge. It is there guilt turned inward to prejudge and domenate society that limits masculanity. So dont be fooled.by there pius attempts at charity its all a guise to get off on the disadvantaged mail.

I'm pretty sure this is a Cucktears bait thread. User only joined 15 min ago and this is something IT would love to screenshot @Ryo_Hazuki @blickpall @SergeantIncel

Actually im.not baiting anyone im trying to bring to light how females damage the moral.psyche of males.and.masculaenty. i can prove my theory if this can actually formulate a.disscussion. i know the youtube channels who sell sex whiletrying to normaize public brest feeding.

Last edited:
It turns women on to publicly expose themselves for Chad, but they don't want to be labeled as sluts. Public breastfeeding is how these degenerates get to have their cake and eat it too.

Thank you, thats what i feel, and i feel this behavior is degradeing are socitety and is passay why we have a problem with demasculation in men. Shouldnt women go to jail for exposing themsfs, same as a man caught peeing ?

I don't get it, can't they put a cloth over the tity they use to feed?

I think the idea occurs to em, but they rather domenate the room. To me, thats akin to psycholocial rape

There is breastfeeding in public and just putting a little towel or over yourself, which most women do. But there are a few that just want to whip em out for everyone in the cafe etc to see, and they do it because they love attention. The thrill of exhibitionism.

Its nothing to do with being a pedo.

They argue its natural and what their breasts were made for but would be outraged if I started jacking it in public, which is also natural and what my penis was made for.

Just do it in private and grow up.

There is breastfeeding in public and just putting a little towel or over yourself, which most women do. But there are a few that just want to whip em out for everyone in the cafe etc to see, and they do it because they love attention. The thrill of exhibitionism.

Its nothing to do with being a pedo.
Bullshit, exibitionism with child in toe is abuse and sexulizeing the child ar go a fkn pedo bitch

i don't understand why women want to breastfeed in public

I fellow commenter said its for attention, i think its that as well as a powerplay move and exibition.