Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The kikes are hacking the site

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Why TF else did my avi randomly become a teletubby? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @Fat Link @Master

Mr. Link was inspired by my avatar to sonicmaxx the other mods. I was ahead of my time :ahegao:

It’s quite over.

Why is @CCPcel shadow the hedgehog when he is so concerned about protecting little girls? Shadow the hedgehog is supposed to be dark triad. @Dregster666 is a better choice for shadow the edgehog than CCPcel

Last edited:
Why is @CCPcel shadow the hedgehog when he is so concerned about protecting little girls? Shadow the hedgehog is supposed to be dark triad. @Dregster666 is a better choice for shadow the edgehog than CCPcel
based
Sonic is the blupilled normie. Knuckles the gymmaxxed ogre, Tails the reddit soycuck and Shadow the dark triad chad

That profile pic gets me every time :feelskek::feelskek: that fat lil nigglet with that look on his face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why TF else did my avi randomly become a teletubby? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @Fat Link @Master
Ahahahaha!! :feelskek:

@-BrettyBoy- missed my dressing up the mod team in various series themes via their icons, hence I brought it back. :feelsokman: :feelsclown: :feelshaha: :hax:

That profile pic gets me every time :feelskek::feelskek: that fat lil nigglet with that look on his face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's funnier when he makes serious posts and there's that fucking avi staring right at you. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Ahahahaha!! :feelskek:

@-BrettyBoy- missed my dressing up the mod team in various series themes via their icons, hence I brought it back. :feelsokman: :feelsclown: :feelshaha: :hax:

Fixed. :hax:

Based Jewish hackers

I heard only homomaxxingcels get their pfp changed