Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The kid is a cuck

He's a future betabuxxer cuck

He's a future betabuxxer cuck
He is literally saying-“hey stranger can u fuck my mom”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes he is definitely going to be a betabuxxer cuck

Over for this clown world

He is literally saying-“hey stranger can u fuck my mom”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes he is definitely going to be a betabuxxer cuck

Over for this clown world
Pic below is him when he's in a cuck relationship
Cobson cuckshirt

kid wants to have a father

why do they both sound ai generated

I think he just wants to have a father

Most probably his mom sent him, she's there hidden somewhere about to pop off to have a small talk salivating at the prospect of fucking this guy and make this cucklet watch before throwing him out and rearing chad spawns, this is exactly how women behave, they not only hate betabuxxers but their entire bloodline, even their own sons

Most probably his mom sent him, she's there hidden somewhere about to pop off to have a small talk salivating at the prospect of fucking this guy and make this cucklet watch before throwing him out and rearing chad spawns, this is exactly how women behave, they not only hate betabuxxers but their entire bloodline, even their own sons
Brutal fact of this blackpilled nature

I think he just wants to have a father

Women also offer their kids to chads they fuck exploit sexually
I heard in news many times women running away with their chad boyfriends killing their husbands and children.

A future cuck for sure

Women also offer their kids to chads they fuck exploit sexually
The kid said his mother is looking for any man but she specifically choose this 6pack jacked chad and sent this cuck let there.Women always consider looks.It’s over

He has no male role model in his life i guess. I feel bad for children who grow up without a father. My father wasn't the best, kinda lazy sitting infront of the TV all the time but atleast he was there when i grew up. A man was present in my family.

That shit is sad man.

Closest dad experience this kid will ever get, He will grow up to hate gym "douchebags" for not man up and assuming single moms.

He has no male role model in his life i guess. I feel bad for children who grow up without a father. My father wasn't the best, kinda lazy sitting infront of the TV all the time but atleast he was there when i grew up. A man was present in my family.
If I was in his place I would never let a stranger come behind my mother

Chad worship in this forum is insane

I heard in news many times women running away with their chad boyfriends killing their husbands and children.
Yea they do, it's only women who not only simply abandon but go out of their way to kill knowing the consequences fully well

Yea they do, it's only women who not only simply abandon but go out of their way to kill knowing the consequences fully well
Despite clearly knowing the behavior of this kid is cucked so many people in this forum jsut like the normies in the comment section says oh the kid jsut want to have a father.Chad worship and sympathy for chads who add to our suffering is insane in this forum nowadays

If I was in his place I would never let a stranger come behind my mother
His brain isn't really developed yet so all he see is a muscular man and it makes him think of his favourite superhero so that must be a good dad for me, he thinks. If he was a teen or in his 20s he probably wouldn't ask a stranger to be his dad.

His brain isn't really developed yet so all he see is a muscular man and it makes him think of his favourite superhero so that must be a good dad for me, he thinks. If he was a teen or in his 20s he probably wouldn't ask a stranger to be his dad.
But at least you say the kid is ignorant.The truth is that the kid is being a cuck without even knowing it

But at least you say the kid is ignorant.The truth is that the kid is being a cuck without even knowing it
Yea, kids don't know better most of the time.