Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The key and fundamental differences between the redpill and the blackpill (For those who don't fully understand).

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
Let's start off with the most fundamental difference, which is also a TL;DR for the autistic fucks that can't read more than five sentences at a time without a break in between for an after school snack:
Redpillers have hope.
Blackpillers do not.

Every other difference between the two pills stems from this, and understanding that is very important. For example;
Because redpillers have hope, they believe that, although they recognize that looks are important to women, simply being extremely confident and hitting the gym should be enough for almost anyone. They believe that women are attracted to men in the order of money, status, and looks. This obviously instills hope in redpillers, who believe that if they work out enough or have a successful enough career, women will flock to them.
Blackpillers, or incels, have lost all hope. Because of this, they are able to recognize that based on simple biology, looks are detrimentally more important to women than money, status, or any other quality. They recognize that confidence means little to nothing, as attractive men will simply get approached. They believe that although working out can certainly help, it can only help you if you have the correct genetics. If you do not, "gymcelling" will not help you whatsoever. Incels are also aware that having a good career will simply doom them to a fate of becoming a betabux, which is an undesirable fate for any rational human being.

The influence that sex and companionship has on a man's mental and even physical health is where redpill groups such as MGTOW begin to divide with blackpill groups such as Incels.

MGTOW and other redpillers believe that although sex and companionship will feel nice for a while, it is a very fleeting emotional high that has little to no effect on the male individual. Because they believe that sex and companionship means so little, they assume that their life would be much better off without a woman, and so they don't feel as bad when natural selection has left them with no one to love them.

Incels and other blackpillers recognize, supported by countless studies, that sex and companionship can entirely effect a man's mental and physical health, and even go so far as to say that one long term relationship can change a man's entire outlook on life. They recognize fully that a relationship would make their lives feel fulfilling and complete, and some devote all of their free time to looksmaxxing in the hopes that they will ascend.

Feel free to post more differences below. The point of this thread is to clear up some confusion as the two pills are often blended in many aspects.

blackpill is the nihilistic younger brother to the redpill

Agree on pretty much everything except that working out helps. Having a great body will not help you if something else is a deal breaker. If she thinks your face is ugly, then your rating will be 0/10 even with a perfect body.

Great analysis. MGTOW's need to be more honest about the effects of lacking companionship.

What if you have hope in osteotomies ans jaw implants are you redpill or blackpill

Agree on pretty much everything except that working out helps. Having a great body will not help you if something else is a deal breaker. If she thinks your face is ugly, then your rating will be 0/10 even with a perfect body.
I would agree, I think that if you're below 5/10 facially than even the best Chad body won't help you. Working out is usually to help you even further if you're already successful with women.
Great analysis. MGTOW's need to be more honest about the effects of lacking companionship.
Thank you.
What if you have hope in osteotomies ans jaw implants are you redpill or blackpill
I find that both pillers are fond of surgeries. It's important to know that while both recognize that looks matter, blackpillers believe that looks matter more than any other quality you could possibly have.

Blackpill doesn't mean you must have no hope. It depends how attractive you are. If you're sub-3, then it's over.

Blackpill doesn't mean you must have no hope. It depends how attractive you are. If you're sub-3, then it's over.
"it's over" is a phrase blackpillers created to basically say "throw away all of your hope". I guess I forgot to clarify that although some blackpillers may very well have hope, anyone who is on the far extreme of the black pill and has negatively experienced the effects of it (truecels) would reasonably give up all hope at ascension, while someone who is on the far extreme of the red pill still has that hope left.

if you are truly blackpilled you know you must just pray to st eppley champion of the forefront in fighting hypergamy

Redpill works if you are a 5+ white/black dude that's introverted and only need some basic looksmaxing and a change of aptitude.

Redpill works if you are a 5+ white/black dude that's introverted and only need some basic looksmaxing and a change of aptitude.
Agreed. Unfortunately, most redpillers are not 5/10+ and are stuck in an infinite cycle of "work out approach women make money" until they become blackpilled or betabux or die.