Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Karen meme is sexist

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

You can't say anything against them.

The Guardian, more like the...
Fuck. I wish I was witty.

so much for women being strong

JFL

That is like saying the neckbeard meme is misandry

'The Guardian'.. Good name for a White Knight newspaper.

"One of the most popular ever tweets using the Karen meme was posted a month ago, just before the lockdown: “I’m scared for people who actually need to go to the store & feed their fams but Susan and Karen stocked up for 30 years.” " :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Thank god normies haven't touched the eugene meme

Normies hate things when they're true and criticizes either m'lady or the system.

What a load of shit.

It's no surprise that a post-wall, upper-middle-class, Oxford-educated white femoid who writes for the Grauniad would decry the word "Karen" as a sexist slur because she's the epitome of one. Hadley Freeman and her article are exactly what you get when you combine the screeching tone of a "woke" bleeding-heart feminist university student with the superciliousness of a bored, ageing white roastie who was born with a silver spoon.

Ageism, yes. But does she seriously think that she's a victim of "classism"? I mean, really? More so than the underpaid food service and retail workers who are on the receiving end of Karens' condescension? Cry me a fucking river. Arrogant, panicky, self-important, mildly racist, middle-class white women are the butt of a joke by a couple of randoms on Twitter and Reddit, and suddenly she thinks that the "Karen" slur is on par with other forms of structural and institutional oppression.

How can someone be so "woke" and yet so blinded by their own privilege?

Last edited:
so much for women being strong

Someone on Twitter told her to make him a sandwich. Can you believe how emotionally devastating it must have been for an upper-middle-class white woman to read that? Sandwich making is a job for poor immigrants, it would've ruined her perfect manicure!

Stunning and brave.

Karen is a dark skinned female cope

don't care and fuck foids (as in fuck them, they are annoying bitching toilets)

giphy.gif

Never saw that meme

The most privileged class of human in the history of the human race.

karen needs to stfu

Someone on Twitter told her to make him a sandwich. Can you believe how emotionally devastating it must have been for an upper-middle-class white woman to read that? Sandwich making is a job for poor immigrants, it would've ruined her perfect manicure!

Stunning and brave.
Do you ever notice the engrained sense of entitlement these females tend to have? "I can't work in this job, it's too dirty" "I can't do housework, that's demeaning", you'll see them think that they're above all as some kind of higher being.

It's comical how low they'd degrade themselves when getting ravaged by Chad.

Imagine being so sensitive and defensive that you'd write an entire article about a term used to classify a racist old idiotic and annoying woman. I guess it's okay for these types of people to behave childish and improper, but it's a great systemic evil to point out and discourage this behavior because it just so happens to target "da wymyns".

You're correct though, the funniest part about the entire situation is that she's offended because of the fact that "Karen" is essentially her. JFL at the attempt to use modern slang and terminology too pewpew.

Do you ever notice the engrained sense of entitlement these females tend to have? "I can't work in this job, it's too dirty" "I can't do housework, that's demeaning", you'll see them think that they're above all as some kind of higher being.

It's comical how low they'd degrade themselves when getting ravaged by Chad.

Imagine being so sensitive and defensive that you'd write an entire article about a term used to classify a racist old idiotic and annoying woman. I guess it's okay for these types of people to behave childish and improper, but it's a great systemic evil to point out and discourage this behavior because it just so happens to target "da wymyns".

You're correct though, the funniest part about the entire situation is that she's offended because of the fact that "Karen" is essentially her. JFL at the attempt to use modern slang and terminology too pewpew.

Don't forget that the left loves to bash Karens as well, over classism. And that's what this essentially is, a poorly worded way to use the pussy pass as an excuse for upper-class snobbery.